• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

SSD (Skullgirl Skullgirl Dance)

Reaction score
Website
southpawper.deviantart.com
Valentine Cerebella Parasoul
Not sure if this belongs in the art or music section, but here:

The Parasoul one was done by violetcrystal259 on Deviantart (http://violetcrystal259.deviantart.com/) but I'm not sure about the Peacock one. I love VOCALOID stuff and I love it even more with Skullgirls. Do you think Lab Zero will release an official Skullgirls dance game in the near future? We already have VOCALOID alt colors so maybe Sega will include a Skullgirls outfit for Miku or Luka in one of their games. :D

If you guys see any more Miku Miku Dance stuff with Skullgirls please post it!^^

Space Channel 5: Skullgirls Edition. Something about that Peacock background just screams Sega.

Do you think Lab Zero will release an official Skullgirls dance game in the near future?

Yes, they will postpone development on Big Band, Eliza, Beowulf, Robo Fortune, and all the other IGG features just to make a dance game.
Obviously.

Reactions: southpawper
Good to hear! Looking forward to the 3v3 dance battles!<3
What songs will be in it though?