• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Stiiiiiiill waiting for the official release date of Stanley.

Annie will happen before Stanley does.

I'm not saying that as an insult I'm saying that as a fact.
Annie is going to be in Indvisible soon.
No more Skullgirls DLC characters and even then it most likely wouldn't be Stanley.

Reactions: DDB
How I imagine when you all meet each other in real life:

It's gonna happen guys

Ya just gotta believe

I already used all of the believing up on Annie, I'm not sharing.

Right now I'm just hoping for a SG2 but even then there's no guarantee they'll do SG2 after Indvisble. And let's say SG2 does happen Stanley probably won't be on the top list of playable (pipe dream is to have everyone playable.) stanly most likely won't be playable, since a he's not really "that big" in terms of plot or in terms of Lab 8.

I already used all of the believing up on Annie, I'm not sharing.
If there is going to be a SG2, than Annie is pretty much guaranteed.

She is, after all, in Indivisible.

Oh there will be SG2 it's only a matter of time and patience...

Reactions: ACreationist
And money. I honestly think it will happen one day but maybe not after Indvisible, there's still a lot of unknowns such as do they still want to develop for autumn games on SG? Do they have the money to buy the rights? Do they want to buy SG and be their own publish or simply have autumn publish a second one?

Or simply does Lab Zero want to do a SG2? The answer is yes but it could be awhile.

But hey I've waited over 5 years for things I can wait longer for waifus.

You got good points but it never hurts to dream though, no one can ever ruin your ideas. Right?

it's not a dream it'll be real soon I assure you

doesn't hurt to dream at all, my ultimate dream is to have the entire DLC cast playable. But I'm just being realistic.

no one can ever ruin your ideas. Right?
Infinite Warfare.