• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Still says 2012/big band and squigly not loaded

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaltedIce

Squig Band Fuk Yeah!!
Reaction score
Steam
Voodin
XBL
JammedIPawned U
Big Band Squigly Fukua
Skulgirls is still in its last update for me, downloaded char bundle/squigly/big band, do i have to download the 2014 demo or something?

also, says i need the latest content update still, no update even available

I believe you have to re-download the Compatability Patch. As for Squigly and Big Band, they are seperate DLC.

Sorry for the confusion. The latest "Required Compatibility Pack DLC" that you see on the XBLA Marketplace right now has the incorrect date of 5/14/2013. This should actually be 4/23/2013. This is the one you want.

What I would suggest you do is delete everything except the game itself, then download the aforementioned Required Compatibility Pack DLC, then launch the game and download the title update when prompted. Then download the character and color bundle DLCs.

That SHOULD fix everything. Let me know if it still doesn't.

Sorry for the confusion. The latest "Required Compatibility Pack DLC" that you see on the XBLA Marketplace right now has the incorrect date of 5/14/2013. This should actually be 4/23/2013. This is the one you want.

What I would suggest you do is delete everything except the game itself, then download the aforementioned Required Compatibility Pack DLC, then launch the game and download the title update when prompted. Then download the character and color bundle DLCs.

That SHOULD fix everything. Let me know if it still doesn't.
I'll edit this reply and tell you if it worked, thanks

You can just make a new post. That way I'll get a notification for it, and I don't trust myself to remember to check this thread later.

Fingers crossed it works for you!!! :D

You can just make a new post. That way I'll get a notification for it, and I don't trust myself to remember to check this thread later.

Fingers crossed it works for you!!! :D
Dude! it worked, love you thx!

Status
Not open for further replies.