• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Story Mode Error [fixed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkullMan

Hair-Raising Fighter
Reaction score
Steam
D-Money107
PSN
SkullMan107
Filia Parasoul Unknown
I have found an error in which I tried to record the characters' story mode today. I tried selecting one character in story mode, but the game exited the instant I pressed the button.

I have found an error in which I tried to record the characters' story mode today. I tried selecting one character in story mode, but the game exited the instant I pressed the button.

I'm having the same issue. Unfortunately I can't find a way to contact the dev team or anyone for that matter. The issue is not mentioned elsewhere online or on any of the game reviews I could find. No Idea what causes it. I deleted and re-installed the game only to find the same issue. You do have the game on steam correct?

I'm having the same issue. Unfortunately I can't find a way to contact the dev team or anyone for that matter. The issue is not mentioned elsewhere online or on any of the game reviews I could find. No Idea what causes it. I deleted and re-installed the game only to find the same issue. You do have the game on steam correct?
Yes, it's on steam.

I am having the same issue with the Steam version as well, persisted through a reinstall and verifying of the game cache.

I think we should take this as good news as it's implying they're working on BB's story mode.

OKAY I KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS!
It'll be fixed in the next build.

Last edited:
OKAY I KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS!
It'll be fixed in the next build.
Thank you and the team so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.