• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Thanks again everyone for watching! Final Update on the leftovers.

The site will be back soon (until tomorrow). Or at least is what the main page is displaying.

Yeahhhhhh....... shit happened
I lost all my 77 footages of gameplay due to an accident and couldn't recovery all, so I got mad and deleted what I recovered.
Pomf will probably be up sometime soon. If not, I record again.

Yeahhhhhh....... shit happened
I lost all my 77 footages of gameplay due to an accident and couldn't recovery all, so I got mad and deleted what I recovered.
Pomf will probably be up sometime soon. If not, I record again.
Whoa. Sorry to hear to that happen to you. Still, I am sure there are new possibilities that you can discovered. Keep fighting the good fight.

Oh, yeah, forgot to link this to the last one.
I think it's my best entry, since the other 2 were kinda simple.

Just to clarify: I'm always checking this thread at least twice a week and don't forget to read the rules. I'll be coming up with an idea soon.

Here's my first one I guess

Would someone mind actually recording it for me? I can't seem to record at a decent quality without getting a few frame drops during recording.

Would someone mind actually recording it for me? I can't seem to record at a decent quality without getting a few frame drops during recording.

Even at 30 fps? gee... that sucks.

Peacock always taunts for tenraiha

Reactions: Cadenza
@guitalex2007 and also.....does he HAVE to taunt for the tenraiha?
I'll record it.

Also you only need to taunt if you want the Tenraiha. If you want this combo to end in Tenraiha the first hit will trigger safe IPS. So other than regular heavy drops you may like to get Steamroller and that's it...

Hmm...

Yeah don't make the combo end in tenraiha because then it won't kill. Also I suggest doing it against Peacock, seemed to get the most consistent results with her after the Devil Horns part. Other characters require pretty strict timing on when you cancel showstopper so lenny explodes and sends them into the corner as opposed to across the screen.

Yeah don't make the combo end in tenraiha because then it won't kill. Also I suggest doing it against Peacock, seemed to get the most consistent results with her after the Devil Horns part. Other characters require pretty strict timing on when you cancel showstopper so lenny explodes and sends them into the corner as opposed to across the screen.
Dear RemiKz,

Your combo deserves to go to hell. It is evil. It took me over two hours to get it do work exactly like I wanted then upon stopping the recording OBS crashed so I ended up with a 3.8GB video file nothing could open. Then I tried it once in non optimal conditions and it worked. So I'm not going to try this shit ever again. This combo should go to hell. And stay there.

Oh and here's the thing.

Can I use it in a combo vid if I credit you? I hate this thing so much but omg.

Regards,
An insane person

Also tagging @6-Let

Last edited:
Was the issue getting the steamroller to show up or argus inconsistency? I originally tried to end with the steamroller too but one time I got the argus to not connect properly, causing the combo to drop, and then the steamroller showed up right after so I just said NOPE and didn't bother trying again. Yeah you can go ahead and use it, thanks a bunch for taking the time to record it.

Was the issue getting the steamroller to show up or argus inconsistency? I originally tried to end with the steamroller too but one time I got the argus to not connect properly, causing the combo to drop, and then the steamroller showed up right after so I just said NOPE and didn't bother trying again. Yeah you can go ahead and use it, thanks a bunch for taking the time to record it.
The problem is always Steamroller.

Thing is I think that dropping a combo might advance the RNG for item drop somehow because getting the combo perfectly would give one item, but dropping it and still continuing would give another.

Argus inconsistencies aren't that bad if you time it so that the laser hits Peacock in the foot and so she remains above Lenny the whole time.

Of course the time I got it perfectly right I also had Peacock as the last character so Steamroller would cause the super finish.

Fuck.

Dragonos using a team. It's finally happening.
pc marie.png
I don't know why, but reading that made me think about this :
stoopid filia.png

to make it more clear :
NOPE
noway.
I just had no choice for that particular combo. Maximum doable as solo is only 8.
I...

Fuck...I just remember I had already several other combo ideas that require assists...
Just gonna pretend it was @Zidiane 's idea :o ♪♫

Reactions: EA575
Sure. It was my idea. Or whatever.

Serious stuff is serious. second entry @6-Let
I guess you could say that combo was...

...very nice.

I guess you could say that combo was...

...very nice.
Too easy, huh?

that's why I need 4 fucking months...
And guess what? It was probably the most hype combo (because devil horns), but it's not even the hardest...

welp...
Sangoku%20kaiok.jpg

Welp I guess I'm open for discussion about the music again. Probably will scrape both songs (or mostly my friend's song).

This video will be too hype for smooth music. So my possible choices so far for the video:
- Video game soundtracks
Jet Set Future Radio, Streets of Rage Remake V5, Street Fighter Alpha 2, Street Fighter III (either 2nd Impact and/or 3rd Strike), Fist of the North Star (the PS2 fighter), King of Fighters (all arrange and various games), Tekken (various), Metriod Prime, ...(possibly others that I'm still searching).
- Prefer music genres
Video game remixes (mostly OC Remix), Swinghouse, Swinghop, Jazz (and even possibly Nu Jazz or Jazz mixed with another genre that goes great together), Drum n Bass, ...(possibly other that I'm still searching).

Feel free to suggestion anything that's not even listed because I prefer to look as much as I can. But just remember, don't think be selfish because this is a community video and not a "you should play my favorite song, just cause". And i've seen plenty of Combo Music Videos to know and make sure the music fits the video. In the end @Nuuance and I will have the final say which songs we will pick. Not because of how good the song is but how it fits well both in editing and the result of the video.

Last edited:
Reactions: GN4RK
Whew! All caught up with all the videos so far.

@Colossi I remember you posted that you lost a lot gameplay footage :0 I was hoping for your #2 and #3 entry you have the raw file for me to download it.

@Mwisk Man I'm hoping you can record that in better quality. Otherwise you'll have send me the raw file or have someone help you record it.

Reactions: Mwisk
See if it's good now @6-Let

https://www.mediafire.com/?yo837aa9bc6pxk9

Tell me if the file is okay.
Yeppers. Quick question: what do you use to record? I love how my my media players (WMP, VLC, and even Winamp) had trouble playing the clip.
Man it's a good thing my video editor doesn't get affected by this once the clip is parsed on the editor.

Reactions: Mwisk
So on the call for songs, I found these guys and their ep is free for download on sound cloud.
Don't think they're signed with anyone and can't find any copyright thingys so...

yay funk.

yo I'll post my itunes Jazz mix if you like. There's like about a full day and half worth's of music there that is true sexy jazz.

Yeppers. Quick question: what do you use to record? I love how my my media players (WMP, VLC, and even Winamp) had trouble playing the clip.
Man it's a good thing my video editor doesn't get affected by this once the clip is parsed on the editor.

I used fraps. Nothing too fancy. Weird, it totally works here. =/

Wish I could have made the Eliza part more swaggy, but that fortune part makes up for it.