• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Annie of the Stars Mega Star Cruiser: Giga Dreamy Star Love Redux!!!!!! DREAM COMES TRUE EDITION

I can't wait for 2018 so that DDB can finally say
"Now's Annie"
  • Like
Reactions: DDB
if annie tooted...would it be rainbow or sprinkles?
I am so glad this is relevant somewhere!
Using the powers of Internet VooDoo, I summon you, @DDB to this comment to impart your infinite wisdom unto the person that dost not knoweth if Annie is good.
I am so glad this is relevant somewhere!

What the...

Now that Annie is somewhat playable, will there be world peace?
Peace? No, there is only endless war for the Star Dogs.

Source: Persona's Tumblr
They have chased Skull Heart Face all the way to Afghanistan. And no more puns else I go into MGSV spoilers!
They should replace everyone with Eliza and remove any appearence of Annie.
  • Like
Reactions: Magma442
Personally id like literally any one but Eliza from the vote, not because it dislike her that's only 20% of why. the other 80% is that she was going to be the main antagonist of Skullgirls 2 but since she was added to the first game they are scratching there heads on pt:2.
disclaimer: I like her play style and voice acting
Last edited:
I didn't know Annie was gonna be in Beowulf's story before I played him and I pretty much cried it was great

Me and my boyfriend cosplayed Annie and Beowulf to a con and everyone recognised him and only like 2 people recognied me, I was so hurt

Also I think when I used to go on tumblr DDB called my cosplay "truly an Annie for the ages" I am honoured
  • Like
Reactions: Shockdingo and DDB
And it still is an Annie for the ages.
  • Like
Reactions: Hypertripp
What if Sagan can speak but it's just all weird and muffled negate his mouth is always full
Dreams do come true. @DDB has been pleased
The dream is real. Skullgirls 2 when?
You know what? I’m gonna do it. Since I’m the only person left who was working on the fan game, I’ll answer any questions I can about it in a master post. Just ask on this and I’ll try to answer when I can.
Hold up the Annie game still livin?