• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Annie of the Stars Mega Star Cruiser: Giga Dreamy Star Love Redux!!!!!! DREAM COMES TRUE EDITION

Ooh I know! *ahem*

Persona says that annie will die...however

That contradicts the canon lore!

You see, Annie cannot die due to a wish that her mother made to keep her young!

TIME TO CONFESS THE TRUTH PERSONA!

Reactions: Wenzel
She isn't immortal.
She just can't die of aging.
:P
image.jpg

Oh....

She's still stronger than the entirety of SG universe, aside from the Goddesses and Double.

And Beowulf's DEFINITELY not gonna cross any of those.

It's all an episode of Annie: Girl of the Stars! And Annie bites it only to be replaced by a new Annie! Episode solved! :P

An Annie stunt double!

Except she DEFINITELY does all her own stunts.

At this point, the day Annie will really come, you will still be wondering when Annie DX is coming!

Reactions: DDB
What have i done...

You've unleashed a new terror.

A terror called Annie DX.

It'll simply move on to "When's PLAYABLE Annie", easy as that.

WHEN'S S-TIER ANNIE?

Whens Annie Adventure DX?
DX? When's the Super HD remake 20 years later? Anyone got a time machine?

Watching this thread only makes me more frustraded that I have almost no time to work on the Annie 3d model... -Sigh-

Annie appears in the train-stage!
Here's hoping she appears on the player roster next.

Annie appears in the train-stage!
Here's hoping she appears on the player roster next.
I can't believe people keep forgetting that Lab 0 doesn't have any funds anymore. They're on IGG fumes for the most part.

I can't believe people keep forgetting that Lab 0 doesn't have any funds anymore. They're on IGG fumes for the most part.
It was really more of a joke and I do know that they're running on IGG fumes right now.
So, sorry if you actually got angry at that ~-~

I shall forever believe in the power of Annie.
Why, you may ask?
Why, Annie was kind enough to name one of her special attacks in the concept art after me :3

Hey Annie fans if you want to see some Annie Sprite Art I made on stream then here you go!
Annie of the Stars.png

Yea it's for my fan game Super Skullgirls RPG

I have no idea if she will be playable, (if she is that means I have to make a side quest for her and alt costumes/palettes to buy in store) or just an NPC

But since you all are Annie fans here what do you think anything that I need to change?

Don't you prefer for it to be an overly cheap superboss unbeatable even by cheating?

Yeah but not in the same game! Annie versus Annie would last forever until Chuck Norris interject...

Who needs Chuck Norris when you have Cerebella.

I like Annie. Is there anything actually happening with Annie? When is that?

who needs Bruce Lee or Chuck Norris when you can have Jacky Chan? Not as relevant to the joke? Shut up! I do as I please!

Was it ever confirmed exactly how old Annie is? I seem to recall a few hundred years or something but nothing terribly specific.

Yeah but Annie is powerless against Annie+1

Was it ever confirmed exactly how old Annie is? I seem to recall a few hundred years or something but nothing terribly specific.
The only age idea we have is "younger than Eliza", but considering Eliza's been around since like, FOREVER...

Reactions: BallotBoxer
I remember during the indiegogo campaign they mentioned it on stream somewhere in a specific number though I can't recall the exact number. It was definitely in the multiple hundreds.

You must remember, for Annie's sake.

We need to know how many candles to put on her cake.

Please stop. These threads are not idle off topic discussion.

EDIT: It is a general sitewide policy to not delete posts, but since such a large portion of the last page was completely off topic, I've made an exception and deleted all of the posts by @Hidgerknight , @DDB , @K.Radical , @Magma442 and @Super Milk Chan .

If the thread branches severely like that again I'll issue warnings.

Last edited:
So this has been bugging me. What's annies power exactly does she have any or does she just use a sword?