• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Canada The GirlyStyle Man Cave SkullGirls Diaries (vancouver)

I'm going to get my passport renewed this week, so assuming that goes well, I should be able to go.

I guess that just leaves flight booking.

@Shadowfury333 You're going cool! Need a room?
@axiom1 I guess that is a passable excuse but I want a singed doctor's note.

Nerds are cool now. So there!

@.42. Yeah, that's basically what I was saying. Like I said, I'm renewing my passport tomorrow, so afterwards I'll get all the i's dotted and t's crossed. 99% chance I'm going, so splitting a room sounds good.

@.42. Yeah, that's basically what I was saying. Like I said, I'm renewing my passport tomorrow, so afterwards I'll get all the i's dotted and t's crossed. 99% chance I'm going, so splitting a room sounds good.
That was pretty vague but that is cool. The spot filled now.

Okay, I'll get the flight booked in the next couple days then.

I'm assuming the Full Pass ($40) is enough for participating in the side tournaments.

Last edited:
Okay, I'll get the flight booked in the next couple days then.

I'm assuming the Full Pass ($40) is enough for participating in the side tournaments.
Yes that is more than enough.

I will go if people will show.
Hey how is the job hunt going?
We should play online next time I see you online.

Did you Want to go to espot tomorrow?

I got shadowfury to go tomorrow

Count me in. Also who else is going to espot? Shadow and me will be there

i am pretty sure you guys could take over my basement; everyone moved out.

also i will be the worst player

also i will be the worst player
Lets save the option selects for during or after the match, wouldn't want to blow all your tech before the start!
:3

If the Goose is willing, I will make the time/money happen.

I'm pretty much confirmed for anything June through December.

*z snaps*

Sure I'll be at the tourney whatever that is. And sorry .42., I wanted to come to espot tonight (sunday) but things came up all of sudden unexpectedly, are you going any time of the week or friday/next weekend perhaps?

Sure I'll be at the tourney whatever that is. And sorry .42., I wanted to come to espot tonight (sunday) but things came up all of sudden unexpectedly, are you going any time of the week or friday/next weekend perhaps?
No problem. Maybe next week.

okay we can save it for june, but heads up that means i can't house people

okay we can save it for june, but heads up that means i can't house people

D:

Last day for Finals is June 13th (a Friday dun dun dun), so do with that what you will.

No one will be at espot this Sunday due to NWM

What's NWM bro? I don't know either, was thinking about going to espot but now you say that

North West Mayors - Tournament in Seattle.

Anyone interested in playing some online matches tonight?

After 6 weeks of being unable to play I am now able to play again!

Reactions: GirlyStyle
probably not tonight but i will be grinding fukua and watching sick kung fu movies on monday (stat day yusssss)

Anyone interested in playing some online matches tonight?

After 6 weeks of being unable to play I am now able to play again!
Your broke your finger or something right? How's it healing?