• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Canada The GirlyStyle Man Cave SkullGirls Diaries (vancouver)

hey i can probably make it for saturday but im not sure about friday

Saturday is the tournament day.

I won't say Saturday is the "important" day because pfft fuck a tournament where the candy-key matches at

Last edited:
Reactions: Choose Goose
Saturday is the tournament day.

I won't say Saturday is the "important" day because pfft fuck a tournament where the candy-key matches at
Who wants to do hot sauce matches? I just happen to have a sauce with 2,000,000 scoville units.

Who wants to do hot sauce matches? I just happen to have a sauce with 2,000,000 scoville units.
Wow, you are one sick dude.

:p

Wow, you are one sick dude.

:p
I'm just trying to increase our stream viewers. :D

if its less then 1,000,000 i'll do it

So a Jalapeno pepper is less than 10,000 Scoville units. The "ghost pepper" that people try as a super crazy challenge (all over youtube) is around 1 million. 2 million is absolute madness.

What setups are we going to be using?

PS3 and PC? I'd prefer that we only use one type of console.

I bringing ps3

we will probably using multiple types of consoles for convenience, particularly for streaming.

Reactions: HazeOdio
Oh wow so for the first time I tried the hot sauce by itself. I knew it was hot so I only use it to heat up a pot full of food.

So one drop on my tongue had tears running down my cheeks in 10 seconds. It's torture. This is the reason the bottle says to use it as a food additive not a sauce. LOL

Don't worry I have other sauces that will work.

We can probably fit some PS3s in the Goosemobile?

Loooool
*secretly fills tabasco bottle with super hot sauce*
"Don't worry it's just tabasco"

Thanks 42, but I got it covered already. Bought a PCB. Hopefully I don't short circuit it.

Yo I'll be there. Ill show you my day 1 squigly

Late but, man I want that hot sauce. I've been eating jalapeño peppers for breakfast since 1994, so gimme that shit'.

Late but, man I want that hot sauce. I've been eating jalapeño peppers for breakfast since 1994, so gimme that shit'.
if you want to try it I won't stop you. what I will do is film it and sell it on the internet.

S I X T O N I N E

hdpn4JK.png

Should I bring the dust-o-tron 5000? I don't have a stick that works on ps3 and I require an 8-way gate for basic bodily sustenance

Edit: I'll even bring speakers this time!

Reactions: GirlyStyle
Can we try and have a non poverty stream :)
Can someone bring a good webcam, mic, etc?
Will we have a PC good enough to stream and play?

If you nerds don't have a good enough pc to stream, I can bring my laptop to do just that

sounds like it can happen. i dont have cam and i have one decent mic. i ain't gonna be responsible for a stream cuz bruddah its the weekend

If you nerds don't have a good enough pc to stream, I can bring my laptop to do just that

My laptop can do this shit too, but if @GirlyStyle would validate his windows like every other 13 year old hacker does we'd be G O L D E N.

Also I think my brother/mom has some fancy hd webcam with a mic, so I'll look for that.

Can we try and have a non poverty stream :)
Can someone bring a good webcam, mic, etc?
Will we have a PC good enough to stream and play?
I can bring my PC that's what we used last time. I don't have a mic though.