• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Canada The GirlyStyle Man Cave SkullGirls Diaries (vancouver)

Is anyone planning on bringing an Xbox? Just wondering if I can get away with bringing just my PS3 stick.

My work schedule is flexible but not TOOOOOO flexible. I need exact times for the for-realzies tournament so I can get off early. The non-tournament day will feature me after 10pm

My work schedule is flexible but not TOOOOOO flexible. I need exact times for the for-realzies tournament so I can get off early. The non-tournament day will feature me after 10pm

Thats loads of time to drink vodka and choke to death on candy keys

can i have one or two volunteers on tournament schedule/pool duty?

i will be having other people in the space that i need to take care of, streaming, and im going to be unreliably drunk. don't wanna get spread too thin

can i have one or two volunteers on tournament schedule/pool duty?

i will be having other people in the space that i need to take care of, streaming, and im going to be unreliably drunk. don't wanna get spread too thin
If you tell me the goddamn time, I will be a volunteer. I want to play ~100000000 casuals after though

Reactions: Hilary
If you tell me the goddamn time, I will be a volunteer. I want to play ~100000000 casuals after though

tentatively 6?

Tentatively make up your mind!

there are other people duuuuuude im the one who lives here and lives 10 minute walk from the venue.

people from out of town expressed interest in doing other shit during the day, so its up to them and when they want to be done

there are other people duuuuuude im the one who lives here and lives 10 minute walk from the venue.

people from out of town expressed interest in doing other shit during the day, so its up to them and when they want to be done
➔⬤➔⬤➔➔⬤➔⬤➔➔⬤➔⬤➔➔⬤➔⬤➔➔⬤➔⬤➔➔⬤➔⬤➔➔⬤➔⬤➔➔⬤➔⬤➔➔⬤➔⬤➔➔⬤➔⬤➔➔⬤➔⬤➔➔⬤➔⬤➔➔⬤➔⬤➔➔⬤➔⬤➔➔⬤➔⬤➔➔⬤➔⬤➔➔⬤➔⬤➔➔⬤➔⬤➔➔⬤➔⬤➔➔⬤➔⬤➔➔⬤➔⬤➔➔⬤➔⬤➔

Reactions: GirlyStyle
okay almost done the tournament music playlist

so far its all drake and britney spears

this is the last of my responsibilities

We good for setups? I can bring my laptop, but playing on laptop fucking sucks.

Also, how late we going on Friday?

we have:

corpsefeasts machine
@.42. ps3 or computer (i forget)
@Domo laptop
my ps3 with laggy monitor

4 should suffice?

plus others are bringing setups for other games on friday

I really don't want to be a complainer but plz no laggy monitors.

I'll bring my sub 1 frame monitor.

we'll be using what we got :PUN:

it won't be used for tournies

OK I'll bring my Asus VW246H

Edit: Speaking of display lag, www.displaylag.com has an excellent database of monitors with accurate display lag measurements. Definitely look up your monitors there.

Last edited:
Reactions: GirlyStyle
We good for setups? I can bring my laptop, but playing on laptop fucking sucks.

Also, how late we going on Friday?
Late. Let's try and get the tourney out of the way for those who have to catch the last bus but I imagine casuals will go till 3 or 4.

tourney is on saturday not friday but yes!

late

The mean machine will not be present Friday but I will be sure to have it Saturday

ChooseGoose said:
LifeCam

I'll be sure to be in frame

This juxtaposition.

I hope that one of the stations ends up being Comic Sans Chibi-Baphomet though.

I am bringing PS3 and PC plus a Asus monitor. And hot sauce.

Reactions: RAT__BABY
Yo I'm gonna need any "performers" to sign this waiver before they appear on camera.
I'll have to get a copy and have my lawyer look it over. I don't want any weird prolapse shit to catch me off-guard.

I've seen enough Skullgirls streams to know where this is going.

Can't make it. Sorry to let y'all down.