• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Canada The GirlyStyle Man Cave SkullGirls Diaries (vancouver)

: (

In other news does anyone want to pick me up from the Tsawwassen terminal.
I can bus pretty easy but I was wondering if anyone was around there anyways.

your best bet is the americans, rest of us are a ton of bums

Reactions: VancouverSG

I can do it on saturday but I work til' 10 tomorrow. I live in Ladner, which is right next to tsawwassen

6-ish, whenever people are ready afaik

Just to clarify
So we're doing games on Friday at whatever (5-6) till late.
Then tourney Saturday at 6 ish till late.
Then Sunday home

ech i can't bring my laptop because my back is trash and i have to walk up hills on friday

No worries, Goose and I will bring ours.

Yo @GirlyStyle what's a good place to park nearby your office?

there's some free spots just outside the door, but if they are taken there's some meters around the corner near that park.

went to pick up my passport card today and they said they changed their mind and I was denied a card lmao. Also yeah no refunds i guess???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Your passport application was denied? I know that Canadians don't need passports to enter USA in cars. But are you a member of IRA or something?

Reactions: Hilary
"I’m ‘bout to drop that ESGN album probably in June for the summer time, just to hold niggas over before we drop that Cocaine Piñata with Madlib. ESGN is gonna be me, G-Wiz, D-Edge, Hit Screwface, G.I. Fleezy and Big Kill. We putting that shit together right now. It’s gonna be kind of on that Jay-Z Dynasty: [Roc La Familia] type shit. I got a lot of records that I like. We’re gonna fuse that thing together and make that shit work to show what we’re working with collectively. Basically, this album gave me a chance to breathe and breathe fire on mothafuckas I’ve been wanting to breathe fire on. So it’s really giving me a little outlet right now. Once I whack niggas on this mothafuckin’ album then I’m gonna fall back on they ass and just chill for the summertime, get my dick sucked and drink drinks with umbrellas and shit in them, nigga. Just like Tony Soprano said, niggas is getting wacked. Niggas is getting’ clipped. This album is strictly for niggas that’s getting they nuts clipped."

- Freddie Gibbs, 2013

SHOUTOUTS TO ERRYONE WHO CAME. HAD FUN A++ WOULD COME AGAIN.

American border patrol agents are still dicks tho.

caiman-0.jpg

It was a good weekend to be a dragon

I am not sure how a bad weekend works for a dragon

But this is definitely a reference point for the good ones

Last edited:
PS:

bear with really tiny wings that would allow it + you to fly

or

a dinosaur

The best part about locals is that afterwards you actually feel like practicing seriously.
Time for Filia.

PS:

bear with really tiny wings that would allow it + you to fly

or

a dinosaur

i thought about long and hard, and all though its hard to beat the romanticism of dinosaur...

gotta go with wing bear

i thought about long and hard, and all though its hard to beat the romanticism of dinosaur...

gotta go with wing bear

just in case you change your mind on dinosaur and need a soundtrack

I learned that I am literally the worst player in the Northwest. I am very pissed about this. Time to actually learn how to play this game.

Time to actually learn how to play this game.

mannnnnnnnnnnn

ain't nobody got time for that

just play fukua/filia/double

Fukua Para Filia not fraud enough? Tried learning double for a week and hated it.

It was nice, I approve.
Sucks you didn't get to get bopped in the tournament. I liked the bracket with you in it. (Because I didn't have to play hilary right away in that one)

Sucks you didn't get to get bopped in the tournament. I liked the bracket with you in it. (Because I didn't have to play hilary right away in that one)

Next time it happens, we will play a quick 1v1 in brood war instead.

2/3
LT, Destination, Destination again

no heartbreak ridge? pft and only the balanced versions of LT

it's gom maps all the way down brother

HBR is cool, destination is just so fucking good

I learned that I am literally the worst player in the Northwest. I am very pissed about this. Time to actually learn how to play this game.

3rd worst. I only beat you 25% of the time, and Zoomz gets beat by you reliably as well.