• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Hype, Impractical, and Impossible Combos Thread

"Wow, Skullgirls has infinites! What a poorly designed game!"

j.lp, j.mk x2, j.hp [2486 (0/240)]
j.lp, j.mk x2, j.hp [3534 (0/240)]
j.mk x2, j.hp [4074 (50/240)]
j.lk, j.mk x2, j.hp [4734 (115/240)]
j.lp, j.mk x2, j.hp [5354 (180/240)]
s.lk, c.mp x2, MP Brass Knuckles [6082 (235/240)]
c.lp x2, s.lk, c.mp x2, s.hk, HP Beat Extend, MK "A" Train xx SSJ [8891 (355/240)]

Somebody did a combo like this to me once, with the same move being used over and over again. I almost quit because I thought there were infinite ToD's.

BB specific Beo combo. Super tight timing. By super tight, I mean it. It's so unrealistically difficult that I can't even do it in one go; I'd have to do a whole bunch of attempts and merge them together. I'm not in the best shape right now, so the best I can offer is this. If you're proficient with Beo combos, give it a try.

You need the chair.

j.mk, j.hp [1885 (0/240)]
// Whiffs completely if BB doesn't have the right idle hitbox, making this entire combo dependent upon a 50/50 coinflip on the first attack. Whiffs against a crouching BB. Whiffs against a lot of other things. j.hp needs a slight delay.
j.mk, j.hp [3640 (0/240)]
// j.hp needs a slight delay.
j.mk, 2j.hk [5114 (50/240)]
// Needs to be slightly late or else j.lk won't combo in the next chain. This is most easily done by doing j.hp as late as possible in the previous chain.
j.lk, j.hk [5842 (95/240)]
// j.lk needs to be moderately late, but not too late. j.hk needs to be late as possible.
j.lp, j.hk [6341 (140/240)]
// Ditto.
s.mp (mic drop), s.hp {2k} [6916 (190/240)]
// If s.mp doesn't combo, you either did j.hk too early in the last chain or you didn't start s.mp fast enough.
c.hp [7361 (220/240)]
// Needs to be almost frame perfect to avoid a blue bounce. Do on the earliest possible frame.
s.lp, s.lk, s.mp (mic drop), s.hk, L Blitzer (683) xx Gigantic Arm [9387 (360/240)]
// s.lp restand needs to happen as late as possible. s.lk needs to happen as early as possible without whiffing. s.hk after the mic drop can be tricky, but the timing isn't too strict. Blitzer needs to go forward, up, and then down-forward. It's moderately easier with 682 instead of 683, but you lose out on 26 damage, obviously invalidating the entire combo. Airwulf isn't viable due to the amount of startup frames, but if it were possible to do it, you'd be able to tack on about 200 damage to the combo.

This is all at 1.3 scaling, so the actual damage is 7221, but I'm too lazy to change my notes so I left it as-is. It's not nearly as efficient as you might think.

EDIT: Bonus Beo infinite for BB: j.lp j.lk loop. Yes, it's possible. It might be the slowest double snap loop in the game once it gets to minimum scaling.

Last edited:
yeah SkullMod can change a ton of stuff with the game. You can swap out music, and with the new add on into Blender you can make your own 3d stages. This is why the old (and I mean super old) Anna Killer Cafe stage from the pre-alpha before Mike Z came along can be made.

skullmod

yeah SkullMod can change a ton of stuff with the game. You can swap out music, and with the new add on into Blender you can make your own 3d stages. This is why the old (and I mean super old) Anna Killer Cafe stage from the pre-alpha before Mike Z came along can be made.

This oughta be fun to mess around with, Thanks!

And speaking of which,
Know where to get that stage? (Anna Killer)

hey look I did a thing

-
5M7xeIg.png

-

~ONE OF THESE THINGS IS NOT LIKE THE OTHERS

Reactions: Juliet-senpai
idk, looks pretty practical and possible :P

i think it's almost impossible to do that exactly like it is on a normal match. practical, maybe

Only tested on Eliza.
s.mp counterhit. Meter 5/hold.

This is possible.

Midscreen

ch s.mp x5, s.hk, HP Beat Extend
HP Beat Extend, Satchmo Solo
c.mk, HP Beat Extend, Satchmo Solo
s.mp, HP Beat Extend, Satchmo Solo
c.lp x2, HP Beat Extend, Satchmo Solo
s.lk, HP Beat Extend, Satchmo Solo
j.lk, j.mk
s.hk, MP Beat Extend, Satchmo Solo
j.lp, j.mk
s.hp, HP Beat Extend, Satchmo Solo, Satchmo Deathblow

Corner

j.lk, j.mk
s.hk, HP Beat Extend, Satchmo Solo
j.lp, j.mk
s.hp, HP Beat Extend, Satchmo Solo, Satchmo Deathblow

This might not be possible and/or character specific.

Midscreen

j.lk, j.mk
s.hk, MP Beat Extend, Satchmo Solo
j.lp, j.mk
s.hp, HP Beat Extend, Satchmo Solo
MK "A" Train, Satchmo Solo, Satchmo Deathblow

Corner

j.lk, j.mk
s.hk, HP Beat Extend, Satchmo Solo
j.lp, j.mk
s.hp, HP Beat Extend, Satchmo Solo
MK "A" Train, Satchmo Solo, Satchmo Deathblow

If you can post a video of you doing any of these combos, I might be inclined to give you a spare game in my inventory~ x)

It is an official rule:
- Please refrain from overusing text formatting options.
This includes text size, italics, bold, color, etc. Using modifiers for emphasis or formatting is fine, but large swaths of text in a unique format for no purpose is not permitted.

Example: Posting large walls of text in a bright colour, or a large text size.

Use it a bit more sparingly in the future please!

Edit: Aren't the combos in this thread supposed to be possible?

Recently made a video of me just playing around with the Level 3 Vial mechanic for Val
Not to see what would do the most damage but, Just playing around with what I'd be able to get away with.

(I wounder if it's blinding obvious enough I wanna play Fang from Street Fighter V =)

(I too am a console player with no way to stream, sorry)

I have a rather silly TOD that is pretty impractical (it requires OTGing after SSJ: TUBA TUBA, which, LMAO) as well as very resource-heavy; 4 bars of Tension, 2 stocks of Crowd Hype and 2 Bagpipes

Now you may have already asked, "Tech, how in the fuck do you get 2 Bagpipes in a single combo?" My answer is two easy notes:
1. Don't interrupt me, ya meanie
2. I am one of the, if not THE, players who truly and legitimately run taunt assists, so I rarely have a super that is un-taunted

Anyway, the combo:
(Requires at least 1 stock of Crowd Hype and a Bagpipe stocked before attempting)
(as Big Band) cMPx2 [call out Ensemble - Aroo Ready? before using the second hit of cMP] > H Brass Knuckle > Super Sonic Jazz: TUBA TUBA [when this move is over, you must be close enough to the corner] > Blockbuster Sequel - Hyped Up Airwulf: Diving Wulfdog Into Berserker Headbutt > (as Beowulf) cLK [do not use your OTG for this] [call out Ensemble - Bagpipe Blues] > cMP > chair-cHP > H Hurting Hurl > Hyped Up Airwulf: Diving Wulfdog Into Da Grendal Killa [space out the Wulfdog and Grendel Killa] > Blockbuster Sequel - Super Sonic Jazz: TUBA TUBA > (as Big Band) cLK [OTG] > cMPx2 [call out Ensemble - Aroo Ready? after the second hit of cMP] > cHP[sound stun] > M or H A-Train [E-Brake] > sLPx2 > cMPx2 > sHK > H A-Train

While you indeed have to have an opponent that will not tech after the second SSJ: TUBA TUBA for this to work against a member of a duo, this is an assured KO on a member of a trio from the second SSJ: TUBA
additionally, getting the full combo also assures that Beowulf earns back one of the stocks of Crowd Hype he burned using Hyped Up Airwulf

thank you and goodnight

Last edited:
(I too am a console player with no way to stream, sorry)

I have a rather silly TOD that is pretty impractical (it requires OTGing after SSJ: TUBA TUBA, which, LMAO) as well as very resource-heavy; 4 bars of Tension, 2 stocks of Crowd Hype and 2 Bagpipes

Now you may have already asked, "Tech, how in the fuck do you get 2 Bagpipes in a single combo?" My answer is two easy notes:
1. Don't interrupt me, ya meanie
2. I am one of the, if not THE, players who truly and legitimately run taunt assists, so I rarely have a super that is un-taunted

Anyway, the combo:
(Requires at least 1 stock of Crowd Hype and a Bagpipe stocked before attempting)
(as Big Band) cMPx2 [call out Ensemble - Aroo Ready? before using the second hit of cMP] > H Brass Knuckle > Super Sonic Jazz: TUBA TUBA [when this move is over, you must be close enough to the corner] > Blockbuster Sequel - Hyped Up Airwulf: Diving Wulfdog Into Berserker Headbutt > (as Beowulf) cLK [do not use your OTG for this] [call out Ensemble - Bagpipe Blues] > cMP > chair-cHP > H Hurting Hurl > Hyped Up Airwulf: Diving Wulfdog Into Da Grendal Killa [space out the Wulfdog and Grendel Killa] > Blockbuster Sequel - Super Sonic Jazz: TUBA TUBA > (as Big Band) cLK [OTG] > cMPx2 [call out Ensemble - Aroo Ready? after the second hit of cMP] > M or H A-Train [E-Brake] > sLPx2 > cMPx2 > sHK > H A-Train

While you indeed have to have an opponent that will not tech after the second SSJ: TUBA TUBA for this to work against a member of a duo, this is an assured KO on a member of a trio from the second SSJ: TUBA
additionally, getting the full combo also assures that Beowulf earns back one of the stocks of Crowd Hype he burned using Hyped Up Airwulf

thank you and goodnight

Reminds me of a ToD combo I did awhile back with charged SSJ OTG. It doesn't always work, but if you can somehow encourage the opponent to not tech (if you have an annoying lockdown assist coming out or if they're at high undizzy), you can get the OTG followup in a real match. Using taunt assists in combos is a great way to snowball, though. If that combo was toned down a little, it could be 100% consistent.

Using multiple taunt assists in one combo with bagpipes and Aroo Ready? is ingenious, though, since they don't hit anything and can thus be reused. I play both Band and Beo, so I feel a bit obligated to work on an insane combo with those assists.

Minor nitpicking:

• How the hell do you chain s.lp after [c.mp, E-Brake]? It puts you at +0 at best. Did you mean [c.mp, s.hk, E-Brake]?
  • On the last chain, it should be [c.lp x2, s.lk, c.mp x2, s.hk, HK "A" Train]. Just a teensy bit more damage.

does anyone have a combo where level 3 robo fortune explodes and she avoids damage from a Lenny exploding at the same time? (around the time she drops down from the top of the screen)

This is the result of a failed experiment to link something off Bandwagon Rushdown via Peacock's George (LK) assist. But on the plus side, I finally found a thing I've been looking for since forever: there is indeed a way to send somebody flying with Bandwagon Rushdown so they land on Monster and score a follow-up. I could have practiced a bit more and added more combo to this, but I wanted to stay focused on the whole Car into Monster thing.