• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Official League of Legends Thread!

I got banned for leaving 2 games :\

Really? I've left (99% of the time dc and can't make it back in time) my fair share of games over the years and I've never been banned. Are you sure that's the reason for your ban?

Leaving 2 games in a row or in the same day? or were these leaves far apart different days?

If the former shame on you, it's deserved, if the latter I dunno your team might have reported both.

Yeah, leaverbuster. It was in the same day but not consecutively.

I hate to post another one on this whole thing, but this one was just too good to pass up.
These are too hilarious

I only like using Sona lel

pZJj6mj.gif

Reactions: EzGris and Jutsei
Well, Jinx is now available. Prepare to see her on almost every team!

Well, Jinx is now available. Prepare to see her on almost every team!
Rule #1 of Buying a new champ:
Do not buy them on launch day, you will simply not be able to play them
RUle #2: Do not buy a champ on launch day with real money
Because you'll get pissed off you won't be able to play your shiny new champ
Rule #3: Wait it out

Rule #1 of Buying a new champ:
Do not buy them on launch day, you will simply not be able to play them
RUle #2: Do not buy a champ on launch day with real money
Because you'll get pissed off you won't be able to play your shiny new champ
Rule #3: Wait it out
Not necessarily :D

I'm definitely gonna buy Jinx, when, I don't know.
Though I'd normally get a bundle, I just can't in good conscience use her skin.
I mean, it's not bad, it's got great effects, it's just that...
... >_> It's not nearly as cool as the default.
I'd much rather tear shit up as a crazy psycho bitch with technology and a lot of weapons than a mafia/flapper girl.

Jinx is voiced by Sarah Williams aka Peacock, amazing.

Before I just thought she reminded me of Peacock cause she was crazy and silly, no wonder Jinx is hilarious.

Jinx is voiced by Sarah Williams aka Peacock, amazing.

Before I just thought she reminded me of Peacock cause she was crazy and silly, no wonder Jinx is hilarious.
Wow! I thought she sounded like her too. That's awesome! Just goes to show you that Sarah is the best when is comes to voicing gun-happy psychos!

Reactions: Messa
So basically, these refunds mean I get four free 975 skins, plus 520 to do whatever the fuck I want with.
This is incredible.
And you can also get skins you might've missed, not that they're very good.
I mean the only skin I want is The Mighty Jax, and even then that's pretty subpar.

It's about time for Heimer to be good again, not that I can't win with current dinger though, still fun just not viable in ranked.

So guys.
About that Sivir Visual Update
It's awesome.
And not only that, her new lore ends on a pretty STRONG implication that there'll be Shurima plot soon.
BAsically?
Cassiopeia opens a tomb she thought had something in it, but it didn't. And it was really the wrong thing to be messed with.

Guh.
I finally get back itno League, and after about three games, I start crashing like crazy.
I literally crashed like 10 times when trying to play as Maokai.
I don't even know what caused it, because it worked fine until then. It was crashing on mundane things, like trying to clear a minion wave.

Guh.
I finally get back itno League, and after about three games, I start crashing like crazy.
I literally crashed like 10 times when trying to play as Maokai.
I don't even know what caused it, because it worked fine until then. It was crashing on mundane things, like trying to clear a minion wave.
Have you tried a repair installation?

Have you tried a repair installation?
I actually just did that.
It did nothing.

But I think after a few tests I think I'm trying to find what causes it.
Either A. Direct contact/homing spells B. Particularly hectic teamfights (only if I participate), or C. hovering over an enemy with a AOE/skillshot as if it were a homing spell and clicking.

So I at LEAST know it's nothing wrong with my files.