• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Official League of Legends Thread!

alex-flores-master-arcanist-ziggs-final0b.jpg

ziggse.jpg

ziggsr2.jpg
These are just some of my favorite shots from the post. For a full view of the model and abilities, lookie here
http://www.surrenderat20.net/2015/05/master-arcanist-ziggs-now-available.html

So I was playing H1Z1, a Zombie survival game and they've been pretty active on banning players, and this League of Legends ban came up:

y5HU0wP.jpg

so I just got Jarvan, any tips for my jungle?
specifically which I should go for first?

People who say "gg ez" are scum of the fucking Earth.
(I finally played League again and lost twice in a row)
Agreed, but I try not to let it get to me. Most the time they get too cocky and end up loosing anyways when I'm playing.

so, played Jarvan for the first time.
really fun champ.
probably one of my go tos for junglers.

Every game i played as Leblanc i have only gotten As and Bs. I played "support" morgana and I got an S

Hooray, I got my first Penta ever. Against beginner bots. Yay. :D

I'm still debating though.
Because I have a bunch of other things I could buy and it might be better to just wait for Star Guardian Lux.
Plus I already have skins for Zil and Ziggs.
Just my indecision flaring up
This would be a lot easier if Riot just had fucking 975 forever skins LIKE THEY USED TO
NOW EVERYTHINGS 975 DISCOUNTED THEN 1350 FOREVER

I say for sure the Ziggs one if you like magic themed stuff like I did. It's pretty fun to play with.

I wonder how they're going to add Isaac's Ekko's time slip mechanic in a game that has time marching on....

I wonder how they're going to add Isaac's Ekko's time slip mechanic in a game that has time marching on....
No one else has stated that this is the second ever black (male) champ. This is good. Now we just need two more and we can have an all black team. BLACK COMP BEST COMP.

LOL XD While I'm not trying to sound racist, I honestly never thought of that. I'm all for more types of ethnics in a game. Yeah, I'm usually for Female chars (that's not sexuallized...) but as a whole, I do want everyone to be represented in some form.

No one else has stated that this is the second ever black (male) champ. This is good. Now we just need two more and we can have an all black team. BLACK COMP BEST COMP.
The reason no one has focused on him being black is because he has no tokenism about him compared to "man, I sure do love grape drank and my drive by ulti" Lucian.

Reactions: Rynozilla