• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Skullheart Birthday Thread - Celebrate Yours Here!

princessapple

Princess of Apples
Reaction score
Website
dropdeadvince.smackjeeves.com
I don't know if anyone's made this before the forum crashed but I thought it'd be nice if we had a thread dedicated to everyone's birthdays. If anyone's got a birthday coming up you can post about it here and we can wish you Happy Birthday! You can also post videos and art or whatnot for people's birthdays too, just as long as it doesn't violate any of the forum's rules. Let's party!

Reactions: Karlaaldana
Sorry for the double post but today I just turned 26!
Happy birthday then! Hope you have a great day today.

I'm playing a song for you, br- sister.

Reactions: gllt
Hey, your birthday's pretty close to mine. Mine was on the 24th. In fact, I am exactly two days older than you!

just leaving this here, but it might be my birthday today :U
Might be? I'm 99% sure that there are some documents you can look up here, you know, confirm your suspicions.

Reactions: Hyperaxe1
It's my birthday today!
That's what I would've said, had this thread been made a little over 2 weeks ago.

Uhh, a little late but mine was on the 24th of September. Happy birthday to anyone and everyone!

just leaving this here, but it might be my birthday today :U
Happy birthday!
and happy belated birthday everyone else! See? I thought of the rest of you.

Happy birthday to worldjem, whose birthday was either today or yesterday.

HAPPY yourbirthdayonyourprofiledoesn'tmatchtoday'sdatebutwhoamItotakeyourrightofbelievingyouwerebornontodayinsomeyearspastsoIguessitreallyisyour BIRTHDAY!

HERP A DERP MINE'S TODAY

tumblr_mv1ohpevpL1ruqksro3_1280.png

Happy Belated Birthday to everyone I missed.

Happy birthday to Richard/Animoose from Lab Zero!

Happy Birthday Kimlinh Tran!

Hope this one is worth talking about, it'd be an interesting "Tail" that we'd be "dying" to hear.
tumblr_mul4kxiE1h1so9972o1_250.gif

Another year has gone by for me today.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention it anywhere public, but the sixth of this month was actually one year since Skullheart v1 was made open to the public.

Also happy birthday to the other peeps.

Reactions: EA575 and Jutsei
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention it anywhere public, but the sixth of this month was actually one year since Skullheart v1 was made open to the public.

Also happy birthday to the other peeps.
Wait, this place has only been around for a year?
Feels like a lot longer.

Borning day to everyone born this day I hope you commemorate the occasion with a happy or merry disposition

Today Is my birthday, what did I do to celebrate ? get sick and not doing much at all as a result. But hey it was sort of a day off so I don't mind.
Happy Birthday and get well soon!

I just found out about this thread 2 days after my birthday D:

Get better soon cyber and happy B-Day, mine passed already it was on the 12th of this month ^^

Today Is my birthday, what did I do to celebrate ? get sick and not doing much at all as a result. But hey it was sort of a day off so I don't mind.
Today is my birthday too!
THAT MAKES US TWINS.

Reactions: Chaezy
Happy birthday!

Mine was exactly a week ago :P