• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

See, describing him like that only reminds me of my burning passion of having Adam in Skullgirls, so yes. I do choose the one human in a world of Gods.
It's less about him not being a god and more about him being something that we've already seen before when other characters can bring something new to the game. I mean you're asking for him to be a clone of Ike. So many of these characters could have at least somewhat unique mechanics to them, and we're asking for the guy with the big sword.
That's completely different from adam- lore wise he's pretty regular, yeah, but gameplay wise he has that team mechanic to bring to the table.

If we're getting another kid icarus character (I honestly doubt it, but hey) I would much rather see Hades. How many characters do we already have with necromancy? He also looks cooler than any nintendo character that has been designed in the last decade. Actually screw last decade, I can't think of any nintendo character that looks cooler than Hades. Everyone else designs the ruler of the underworld as some boring guy who wears all black, and then here comes kid icarus coming up with this shit:
WikiHades.png

If there aren't any Smash Taunts for Pit I'll Smash Taunt my 3DS

just kidding I won't cause I need it for Pokemon

BUT I WILL STILL BE MILDLY PEEVED

Last edited:
I can hope still.
Anyway, four days left of picture updates, at least.
Let's hope for some more goodies this month!

Today's screen shot is slightly better.
I am appeased with seeing more of the Pilotwings stage, gotta use that one first!

Every morning I wake up

Every morning I say "There'll be something new today!"

EVERY MORNING I GET SHIT LIKE THIS

daily.jpg

AS IF MY SEX LIFE WASN'T ENOUGH DISAPPOINTMENT EVERY MORNING

SAKURAI POSTS MEGAMAN TWERKING WITH PIKACHU RIDING PIGGYBACK

THIS MAN ONLY WANTS ONE THING

HE WANTS TO BREAK ME DOWN UNTIL THERE'S NOTHING LEFT

WELL SAKURAI? IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT? TO MAKE ME INTO A FORMER SHELL OF A MAN? A GHOST IN THE MACHINE?

THEN HAVE IT YOUR WAY
burger king

BECAUSE FROM THIS DAY FORTH I SHALL NOT HAVE MY HOPES UP EVERY MORNING

THE DREAM IS DEAD

Every morning I wake up

Every morning I say "There'll be something new today!"

EVERY MORNING I GET SHIT LIKE THIS

daily.jpg

AS IF MY SEX LIFE WASN'T ENOUGH DISAPPOINTMENT EVERY MORNING

SAKURAI POSTS MEGAMAN TWERKING WITH PIKACHU RIDING PIGGYBACK

THIS MAN ONLY WANTS ONE THING

HE WANTS TO BREAK ME DOWN UNTIL THERE'S NOTHING LEFT

WELL SAKURAI? IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT? TO MAKE ME INTO A FORMER SHELL OF A MAN? A GHOST IN THE MACHINE?

THEN HAVE IT YOUR WAY
burger king

BECAUSE FROM THIS DAY FORTH I SHALL NOT HAVE MY HOPES UP EVERY MORNING

THE DREAM IS DEAD

Oh Jesus, I'm laughing so loud right now, people on the bus are staring at me.

But yeah, Sakurai is trolling us harder than Spongebob does to Squidward.

Sakurai definitely is trolling a bit harder than ever this week.
Oh well, whatever. I'm glad with this week, especially since we got more Pilot Wings stuff

Sakurai definitely is trolling a bit harder than ever this week.
Oh well, whatever. I'm glad with this week, especially since we got more Pilot Wings stuff

It feels like a cartoony Lylat Cruise.

I just ordered Pilotwings 64 off of eBay cause I had $5 left and it was on there. Looking forward to trying it out before Smash comes out, along with every other game that Smash takes from.

I just ordered Pilotwings 64 off of eBay cause I had $5 left and it was on there. Looking forward to trying it out before Smash comes out, along with every other game that Smash takes from.

You are the reason capitalism is so powerful.

Dude I have an addiction to buying used video games. I buy them and don't play them.

I bought A Link to the Past yesterday. I bought a new, wrapped Persona 4. I bought an unopened PS2 controller. I bought Breath of Fire V even though I heard it sucked. I bought Taiko Drum Master for the PS2 in box. I buy video games in bulk at garage sales.

I CAN'T CONTROL MYSELF.

edit: Note, this is all from YouTube money and not my essential living money. Please watch my videos it feeds my addiction.

It feels like a cartoony Lylat Cruise.
You say that as if it's a bad thing. :P
I can't wait to play it.
And really, I can't be mad at Dojo reveals. Anyone who was around for the old Smash Bros Brawl Dojo knows how much of a gigantic troll Sakurai can be.

Sides, I can't stay mad at him, he's hurting his hand to make Smash Bros 4, to the point his muscles are tearing.

That's like going up to a druggie and saying "Buy me some crack"

You'll get hissed at and peed on

You say that as if it's a bad thing. :P
I can't wait to play it.
And really, I can't be mad at Dojo reveals. Anyone who was around for the old Smash Bros Brawl Dojo knows how much of a gigantic troll Sakurai can be.

Sides, I can't stay mad at him, he's hurting his hand to make Smash Bros 4, to the point his muscles are tearing.

No it's a good thing! This one looks 100 times better though because you can pass through the wings from the underside. Lylat Cruise was a gigantic troll in that way because good luck getting that ledge in a pinch.

That's like going up to a druggie and saying "Buy me some crack"

You'll get hissed at and peed on

Worth a shot.

Oh well, still got two days of updates for the week, at least.
Let's see if Sakurai can troll Goodbye even harder.

I swear, the only way Sakurai can troll harder is by revealing a picture that makes it look like random tripping will be a thing again, only to reveal much later (after the initial fan-rage) that the character had tripped on a Diddy Kong banana peel that was hidden by the camera angle.

I swear, the only way Sakurai can troll harder is by revealing a picture that makes it look like random tripping will be a thing again, only to reveal much later (after the initial fan-rage) that the character had tripped on a Diddy Kong banana peel that was hidden by the camera angle.
He has already revealed that Tripping is gone

No no no that's nothing compared to showing a screenshot of Ridley grabbing Samus on stage, only to have sakurai confirm that it's just a stage hazard and has no hopes of being a playable character.

No no no that's nothing compared to showing a screenshot of Ridley grabbing Samus on stage, only to have sakurai confirm that it's just a stage hazard and has no hopes of being a playable character.
That would only be complete if the picture also makes it seem like Samus is stunned with fear.

False Ridley reveal and a reminder of Other M's most infamous cutscene... so much potential for destruction in one image.

But yeah, hopefully Sakurai's done trolling us this week.
But if not, whatever. I'm cautiously optimistic.

Still could be worse... could be a photoshop that is put onto Sakurai's Miiverse via hackers where the real character is a Nintendog.

Alright. It's been a week since we saw Xerneas tomorrow.

I swear Sakurai, if you show a picture of a backwards Yveltal

I will wipe that sexy ass smug grin off your face so hard it'll make you look like a Stunfisk permanently

Dude, seriously. Patience is a virtue.
Sakurai has already put a large portion of blood, sweat, and tears into making this game.
His goddamned hand is tearing itself apart but he still finds the time to work on the game because he wants it to be the best it can be and so people can enjoy it.

You realize I'm kidding right? I know the man puts so much effort into it. Like, I'm really grateful, honestly.

Back