• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

tumblr_ndaii5uFJE1t2frlgo1_500.png
is it wrong that I saw this as your avatar laughing at it

eliza pls

So whatever happened to the pic of the day biz?

What. We've been posting them here. You've just been out of the loop. Isn't that right Dad.

zlCfzSjBr0AXD_nf-0

So... It seems Sakurai still has some tricks up his sleeve...

It's (probably) master orders and crazy orders btw.
The japanese version is uncensored and it says master side and crazy side.

Ganondorf and ROB have some Wii U pics up on the site now - my fave:

screen-5.jpg

Better Tanner ain't exactly the biggest of complements.
I can think of like, five other people that are better than Tanner.

I'm hurt. I'm really feeling that hurt.

Ganondorf and ROB have some Wii U pics up on the site now - my fave:

screen-5.jpg
Ganon looks sooooo annoyed here, I LOVE IT! Sakurai, You take the BEST screen shots.
Speaking of ganon's face, THANK GOODNESS it looks so good on Wii U.

I love how the site uploaded a page on how Amiibo works in-game that stealth revealed Jiggz and Bowser Jr. like "Eh, no one will read this anyway, so who's gonna get spoiled?" =P

Every PM Lucario I've met PERSONALLY, I should say.
And honestly, in PM it may just be he requires more focus cause of the crazy combo system thing that I still don't get.
pretty sure it's just the majority of PM players are try hards, cause the whole PM mod is a try hard mod meant for try hards.

also i know a lucario main who isn't a try hard or a furry, an exceptionally small portion of lucario mains.

Ness in that second picture is like
"God fucking damn it ROB we don't want to play Gyromite or stack-up you need more fucking games"
nah man he's just focusing the power of his friendship into the ANCESTRAL BEYBLADE in order to unleash its special attack

tumblr_ndi4u3NABX1ro0g5eo1_250.png

I have stared into the eyes, nay, the soul of the god of death.
And he stared straight back into mine.

Reactions: Lavama
So I suppose the only thing that can spin the Ancestral Beyblade is the

... Except R.O.B. is an exceptionally bad match-up for Mac. That machine can go so deep for stocks it's almost hilarious.
Gyro is also a god-like spacing tool, which destroys Mac completely.

... Except R.O.B. is an exceptionally bad match-up for Mac. That machine can go so deep for stocks it's almost hilarious.
Gyro is also a god-like spacing tool, which destroys Mac completely.

I mean, have you tried to punch a Beyblade before?

Shit hurts.

FIRE WILL ONLY TEMPER THE ANCESTRAL BEYBLADE INTO A MORE POWERFUL FORM

I'm starting to get the feeling that we aren't getting any more new stages revealed and everyone else is just getting past stages as is the case with the 3DS version. There sure hasn't been anything new since the Gamer stage was revealed being featured in these hidden character screens.

zlCfzSjBr0AXD_nf-0

So... It seems Sakurai still has some tricks up his sleeve...
Come ooon guys it's obvious.

That's Master Bate on the left with Crazy Bate on the right.

You will never unsee that.

What about Core Orders?

i wonder what orders will be allowed
and what orders will be tabuu
You just had to. You made me proud.

Pic of the day.

Tips will display in three columns in the Wii U version. There's more content, which includes descriptions of the original games.

This game seems to never run out of easter eggs, even if you play it normally.

Knowing that this will get translated into multiple languages, I shouldn't go overboard with the contents, though....

zlCfzSjNZw40-2r1vB

The first and last descriptions are actually insightful facts that I think can be useful. But what's with that middle one? I'm rather confused by it's inclusion, how would Nurse Peach play a significant enough role to get a tip?