• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

Ah, but did you get the prestigious post #20001?

Horseman's is the best 'cause it started a new page.
Actual on topic thing, how good is Captain Falcon?

Reactions: Horseman
Way better than the disgrace that Brawl's was.

Guys, it happened... my circle pad broke... I... I don't know what to do anymore. How can I rest people if my circle pad lost its rubbery surface?

So I got a link amiibo pretty much on release but I didn't really do much with it until now, so I'm teaching him shit and it's kind of amazing how much you can teach these things.
I successfully taught him to stop throwing out grab unless you're punishing, I taught him to use his bair out of dash, I taught him how to combo into usmash, I even taught him how to pivot ftilt. And just now, I was grappling onto the stage and he Z dropped a bomb on me and I just said "that's my boy."

Actual on topic thing, how good is Captain Falcon?
As of right now, he's viable. Generally people see him as around A tier.

Guys, it happened... my circle pad broke... I... I don't know what to do anymore. How can I rest people if my circle pad lost its rubbery surface?
99% sure you can get a replacement part for that.

anyone else getting the japan-only sequel to Smash Bros 3DS

7GQK4pB.jpg

Digging the redesigns

7GQK4pB.jpg

Digging the redesigns
Dude! Grand Battle & Adventure were my jam when I wasn't playing Smash or TTYD! This better come out over here when we get the new 3DS!

Damnit, this makes the fact that Marth being discontinued that much more bullshit, Nintendo! What if I want to play as Marth-Brooke?!

Marth Brook: Looking at your pantsu in royal style since 2014.

Last edited:
Reactions: Covenant

Digging the redesigns
I fucking thought this was a jump ultimate stars sequel for like a full minute, then I noticed they were all one piece.
Now I'm sad.

Reactions: Rellek and Smilax
Well I was gonna main Usopp if it came over here BUT THEN NOPE FRANKY KONG ALL DAY ERRYDAY

In other news, Starbomb <aka Ninja Sex Party and Egoraptor make songs about games> has a new album, and one of the songs is about Smash Bros.

Reactions: Lexeous
Good to see Jigglypuff represented as the extreme killer it is.
It was never defeated in the end, it now patiently waits for it's next slaughter.

Reactions: Φ
I really don't get this meme

at all
I thought the fact that it exploded was good enough for a watch

Maybe someone's just bitter that a 10 year old in his PJ's slamming an oven door is cooler than him.

I don't like Kingdom Hearts. Sora is in that flash game. Therefore, I won't play it.

I'll disregard that Kingdom Hearts comment up there, ahem...

SO WHY IS NOBODY PLAYING WII U ONLINE?! Get some NNIDs up in here and let's get smashing!

Rellekearth is mine, add me!

Also, in other news, I got an amiibo (pikachu) and trained it to be the most defensive, mindgaming little fuck on the planet. Pivot grabs, foxtrotting, and I even trained it to taunt after every successful shield-grab throw. Holy fuck it's beautiful.

Terrible Tales MC and man who does NOTHING but throw bombs? I'M IN