• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

Yeah well,
if Corrin was a dragon all the time you know exactly what Sakurai would say about including him >.>

Reactions: Lexeous
in fairness, Corrin's dragon form isn't all that big :V
Did it kill any parents of a blonde girl?

Did it kill any parents of a blonde girl?
tumblr_inline_nq7oyw7RIB1tsmk19_540.png

maybe

Ridley isn't a dragon.
He's a pterodactyl-based alien.
Ya fuckin' racists!

Actually,Arms + wings +Long ass head = Pterodactyl

Ridley isn't a dragon.
He's a pterodactyl-based alien.
Ya fuckin' racists!
How telling that someone is the coolest creature ever created racist?

I wish i was a dragon...

I know it's GOT arms.
But the arms are also the wings. It's the same limbs.

On a dragon, the arms and wings are two separate set of limbs.

Remember when people wanted Bayonetta?

lmao

So like

My phone loads up the last page of Skullheart I was on, and this is the first thing I see

yeeeeeah

So...Anyone know when Cloud's Engish VA is gonna be patched in? I-it is right? They're just being a bit lazy right? RIGHT?! ;-;

Sorry, but the fact that he wasn't in even though Square is VERY strict on always having reprisals for both JP and ENG shows it was probably an issue with Steve being unionized; Talent unions don't usually allow its actors to work for non-union jobs, which Smash Bros. seems to not be one.

So, i've been playing this quite a lot. I unlocked all characters (except dlc ones, i only have 10,00 on my eshop, and it is for bayonetta), And i've been playing only against the cpu, playing classic mode and such. I've been progressing, slowly, a week ago i could barely play classic mode on 2.0, and now i can get 4.5 with certain consistency.
xIdQYBS.jpg

Anyway, it is still a bit weird to control Zero Suit Samus momentum while dashing, and the lack of momentum of regular samus, but i'm enjoying both. This game is fun.

@Sotherius I'm sure most of the people here (including me) would probably play some casual matches with you to help you learn anything. Although, I'm not sure that is a good idea, as some people (especially me) have a rather inconsistent ability to restrain themselves.

Side note, you know what I find ironic? All my friends talk about how they did stuff like Boss Battles Intense in Brawl (Could never do it, man FUCK Porky's dash attack) or beat Classic 9.0 consistently; yet, I'm the best player in my friends group and (very) arguably the area.

@Shorydouken certainly, playing against the cpu isn't nothing like playing against people. I'm just playing against the cpu to understand the most basic stuff, the controls, movement and such.

But sure, i would love to play against you guys, just pm me whoever wants to play, just keep in mind that i am Brazilian, and i have no idea how the netcode on this game is.
Also, i have no idea how to add people or how people would add me on the nintendo thing.

You see that there home button on the gamepad? Press it anytime you're not online in a game and hit the button that looks like an Orange smiley face. Friend Requests will pop up for acceptance or denial, and there's a register friend button there too.

Also I feel if you wanted to get a consistent number of people just discuss playing on the board here instead of PMs, will show how often/open you are to playing.

Though.... We will need your NNID...

Though.... We will need your NNID...
I feel this is a real testament to how ellipses can make anything sound shady.

Sure my NNID is...

Sotherius

I never knew the kids these days were so into guano reptiles

Just going to say that, as of picking this up, Cloud and Ryu are super fun :D
Also Geno Mii :V

I just want a fly ass king pirate scientist boxer crocodile as a playable character in a party fighting hybrid to represent a series that is not only a very popular one, but a criminally underrepresented one.

Also Dillon. I like Dillon.

I just want a fly ass king pirate scientist boxer crocodile as a playable character in a party fighting hybrid to represent a series that is not only a very popular one, but a criminally underrepresented one.
yeah too bad one of those doesn't exist
we'll just have to deal with the cards we've been dealt

At least he got a Mii costume.Just think of all the crying Sora and Isaac fans who couldn't even get that.
WHAT ABOUT
WONDER REDDDD
AND
PHOENIXXXXXXX

Reactions: musica
Going to be honest I only slightly wanted Wonder red mainly because he was the back up bayo. I honestly didnt think bayo would get in but here we are. Viva La Bayo!

Goku and Shrek because fuck memes.
Not all memes are bad...
But Shrek and Goku definitely are fuck them
seriously