• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

I didn't care for Brawl as much as everybody else and I can tell when someone is being a dick about how much they love Melee.

No, boo, I meant of Clawsome's buddy pals saying the Wii U sucks even though Smash will be god tier.
Just, uh, go to IGN and say WiiU rules and you'll probably get jumped. Maybe 4chan?

Also, we are gonna share out 3DS friend codes when Smash 3DS comes out. I want to play people with my five mains and I wan't to play A LOT!

I'm gonna make a Rochelle Mii and wreck shit as her. And Princess Tiana, and Daneeka Patrick and Lisa. <3 Shit's gonna be fun as hell.

Okay.

All these new Smashes suck. Why don't they go back to their roots and have the C-Stick make characters jump? I mean really. Smash64 Master race. (I didn't even use half the controller, hah!)

Smash 64 is for scrubs. Only the bootlegged prototype for Kakuto-Geemu Ryuoh was a truly good game.

Also, we are gonna share out 3DS friend codes when Smash 3DS comes out. I want to play people with my five mains and I wan't to play A LOT!
You're on. I'll scrub the floor with you as Samus.

I'll try to get them to agree for me to record their first impressions of it.

People are buying the 3DS version?

EMOTICON_Kappa.png

No wait! Let me pull some money of this money tree I planted the day I was born.

Reactions: Lavama
Smash 64 is for scrubs. Only the bootlegged prototype for Kakuto-Geemu Ryuoh was a truly good game.
Please, we didn't need silly glitches or unnecessary side features like "Oh look at me I'ma miss the A button and have a new attack come out I don't even need" or "No Items, Fox Only, Final Destination" or even "MY BIG GAY DANCE". Back in my day we had a one stick controller, and it was a stick that you hit people with to control them! These new fangled kids and their fancy "Shoryu into Pile Driver" Cancels with their "Heavy Punch-Wavedash" mumbo jumbo and their "Brawl sucks it isn't Melee" and their "Melee is terrible and is full of elitists" or there "Smash 64 is for scrubs."

I'm going to go cry in a corner now.

You're on. I'll scrub the floor with you as Samus.
but I will be Zero Suited Revengeance Girl! I will also dominate you with the might that is YOGA PANTS!
tumblr_moasnh7qXq1rcbqseo1_400.png

Reactions: Covenant
Round table in 5 folks, we might GET SOME FOOKIN' VETS.

Gimme Ness ya bastards.

but I will be Zero Suited Revengeance Girl! I will also dominate you with the might that is YOGA PANTS!
tumblr_moasnh7qXq1rcbqseo1_400.png
What?

Whoa there

Turn that behind down

Wow. what an asshole and what backwards thinking, stop living in the past plebian. Change isn't always a bad thing and I'm sick and tired of people putting down new Smash games just because it's "Not Melee" I really don't get why you can't just ENJOY a new game, what a wild concept huh?
I have a feeling you know and have participated significantly less than me at tournies for the games you are calling me a 'common man' for (you'd be the 'common man' in this case, because you are a 'casual'). That is fine. The game is meant to target people such as yourself and that is fine. I have many reasons to not like the game.

What?
I dunno. I tried to make a best friends referrence and I went nowhere with it.

you still will bow to the might of yoga pants and fine breathing.

i uh
thought it wasnt being streamed
did that change or

I have a feeling you know and have participated significantly less than me at tournies for the games you are calling me a 'common man' for (you'd be the 'common man' in this case, because you are a 'casual'). That is fine. The game is meant to target people such as yourself and that is fine. I have many reasons to not like the game.

Edited for brevity

I hate that kind of attitude more than anything else and find it arrogant and stupid to believe that just because you're a "pro" you have the right to determine whether or not a new Smash game is good or bad. It's only "terrible" because it's new and YOU don't like it. So I'll just end my thoughts here because this is a fruitless argument to have in the first place.

Last edited:
Reactions: SanoBaron
Where do I go to watch this round table stream?
http://www.twitch.tv/nintendo Roundtable will be here

It's not being streamed, it's press exclusive. You can check NoA's twitter or specific journalist blogs for updates though. Reggie made it clear that there's news we'll want to hear in this roundtable at the end of the invitational.

I dunno. I tried to make a best friends referrence and I went nowhere with it.

you still will bow to the might of yoga pants and fine breathing.

It's on noob. You can't stand to my, uh, under-Power-Suit-Rocket-Heels!

It's not being streamed, it's press exclusive. You can check NoA's twitter or specific journalist blogs for updates though. Reggie made it clear that there's news we'll want to hear in this roundtable at the end of the invitational.

Yeah I just found out. Stupid fucking lying scum bag chats lol

Oh well

So wait, when's that hour and a half stream of Smash Bros. going to happen? Or was that the round table thing and it just got cancelled?

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST FOLKS FROM THE LIVEBLOG ITSELF
RIDLEY IS STILL NOT CONFIRMED FOR ANYTHING IN ANY PARTICULAR WAY

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST FOLKS FROM THE LIVEBLOG ITSELF
RIDLEY IS STILL NOT CONFIRMED FOR ANYTHING IN ANY PARTICULAR WAY
He's too big to be announced this way.

He's too big to be announced this way.

That's why they're not streaming it.
Ridley is too big for any stream.

That's why they're not streaming it.
Ridley is too big for any stream.
Or maybe the Stream is too big for him?