• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

WHAT THE FUCK HOW DID THIS HAPPEN YOU WERE DEAD I KILLED YOU
main.png

EMO CUTS-A-LOT
300px-Dark_Pit_SSB4_Render.png

-of-others, cause he has those claw thingys. Not here of course but on breaks he decides to wear them. He tends to start crying when he does though.

>Stream begins at 5 Central time
>Has work at 5 Central time
This world hates me.

So, how's everyone's Circle Pad holding up after 3DS?
Anyone's break?
I'm getting paranoid, for some reason mine just feels looser, but I think I might just be imagining it.

Also what the fuck I'm kind of decent with Donkey Kong.
Guess that rolling attack did a lot for him with me to appreciate him more

Mine feels a little stiff.

That made me laugh, thank you.

Bt really, I dunno, my Control Pad feels a little weird when I use it downward.
But I don't think it's loose, it still has some of that resilience the control pad has.

Mine is fine too. I do try to be careful not to pull some foolhardy trick that can cause it to break.

My circle pad has this weird thing where, if you don't play the 3DS for like, a day, the stick becomes stuck. But once I "break" the friction, it works super good.

Other than that, it's sweet! Mind you I've never gotten angry at the game. Master Core feels really fair, even on 9.0. I'm at fault, not him.

if you don't play the 3DS for like, a day, the stick becomes stuck. But once I "break" the friction, it works super good.
Yeah, that happens with mine as well. It is weird, and I don't really understand why it happens. Sometimes it happens with my buttons as well.

I think it's important to note that they first tweeted "New" then changed it to "Must see!" and now it's back to "new".

So we shall, I guess, see some awesome new shit.

Like Ridley

as a stage hazard. I've accepted his fate.

I think it's important to note that they first tweeted "New" then changed it to "Must see!" and now it's back to "new".

So we shall, I guess, see some awesome new shit.

Like Ridley

as a stage hazard. I've accepted his fate.

So have I really but I'm still hopeful.
I mean, he's in the game somehow so I'm content.
Still hoping for playability in Smash 5 when everyone accepts Other M for the piece of shit it is and we can get Super Metroid styled Ridley.

So have I really but I'm still hopeful.
I mean, he's in the game somehow so I'm content.
Still hoping for playability in Smash 5 when everyone accepts Other M for the piece of shit it is and we can get Super Metroid styled Ridley.

I'm sure there'll be another Metroid before then. If not Prime 4, a 2D one similar to Link Between Worlds. It may use that design.

To be honest I'm curious to see how Duck Hunt Duo looks in HD.
OR IF HE GETS HIS OWN STAGE.
I'd be so down for a Duck Hunt/Hogan's Alley/Wild Gunman stage where the Zapper occasionally shoots you.

My circle pad feels a hair loose, but it feels great even after hundreds of online Kid Icarus: Uprising and Smash 3DS matches.

MVIe7fx.png

Less than a minute per fact, expect multiple montages for stages/items/whatever else.

Also the Duck Hunt and Bowser Jr trailers will probably take up 5 minutes of that time, so it's really only 30 minutes.

I guess I'll drop my predictions here now:
-Starts with Duck Hunt trailer, shows off new Duck Hunt stage
-Stage Montage with mostly stages for non-unlockables, but also a few miscellaneous ones, including either a Mysterious Murasame Castle or Nintendo Land stage. That Mysterious Murasame Castle remix has to go somewhere.
-Some sort of boss mode. Maybe just more bosses on stages (Ridley, Metal Face) or hopefully a playable boss mode/boss rush mode!
-Bowser Jr. trailer in the middle of the direct, showing off all the koopalings and him together in order to segue into 8 player smash
-Board Game Mode
-Smash World, the Smash Run equivalent
-Stage Builder
-Direct ends with Chorus Kids trailer

Didn't the first direct also say 'Approx. 35 minutes' too?

Wait, was it?
I think I'm getting confused...
How long was the first Smash Direct?
About 35 minutes

I'd say 39 minutes is about 35 minutes.

either way
it'll be a nice chunk of info
and if all/most of it is completely new then that's better

either way
it'll be a nice chunk of info
and if all/most of it is completely new then that's better
There's at least 50 new things so a montage will speed through 25 insignificant new things while they spend a minute on the rest talking about it with a couple exceptions

Ruin surpasses the very concept of gender, and what it means to be human.

Ruin is simply Ruin.

1 hour remains.

Gentlemen. And Ruin.

Let's ride.

You know,
I wonder slightly why this song in particular became universally associated to the concept of the hype train.
Like, it's just a rapper referring to his dick as a train and making a stupid pun about sex based on that.
Of all train-based music, why this one?