• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

Whens Daisy?
I cast my vote for Daisy Riding on top of K. Ridley but I don't think they'll make it this time ;~;

After the Mercedes.

When Waluigi and Toad are playable, I'll accept Daisy. As an assist trophy that is.

Man it's like you don't like any good characters.

That was actually...beautiful...
EDIT:Also thanks for the Crisis Core spoiler damn you

Wow. What a display of emotion.

its fake

kill urself

im about to kick somebodys ass

me

latest

REAL TALK the game is being updated on Monday so we could potentially see another massive leak like Roy and Ryu.

REAL TALK the game is being updated on Monday so we could potentially see another massive leak like Roy and Ryu.

We could, I think we won't. I mean after Ryu's leak being one of the biggest hype let downs in history, they're careful now. We would have all gone nuts if he didn't leak, and talked about him like we do Cloud now. I mean, you saw Sakurai tweet a reaction compilation to the Cloud reveal, he gets off on our hype, and Ryu's wasn't because of that.

It was cool though.Definitely need more well-made fake leaks

Yeah not some fucking garbage a certain poster who should be banned here makes, actual cool fake leaks

Walking a thin line there man be careful.

The lengths people go to... Admirable, but, why.

Ravioli, Ravioli, give me the Ravioli.

it could be worse
he could like Geno

FUCK
YOU.

wait, wrong Geno.
Sorry, carry on.

EDIT:
Some of the fake leaks are actually pretty funny, tho.

http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/320037569/super-smash-bros-for-wii-u-leaks

Well about that time again. Something to chew on before the direct. probably fake anyway.

So apparently:

No winged wing angel on Midgar
J-E-N-O-V-A is in
Adventure mode returns
Paper Mario and #FREEWOLF join the battle! (lol)
Paper Mario stage comes to wii U
A new Xenoblade stage, Primodia
SECTOR Z FROM 64 RETURNS

Yeah it's fake.
don't think Paper Mario would've won the ballot.And anyone with two brain cells to rub together would put One-Winged Angel in.Super iconic.

Reactions: JinKazama'94
>Sector Z stage image on stage select doesn't show actual stage like other 64 levels
>Primordia is just a screenshot taken from Xenoblade X

Wolf art looks cool though

Reactions: JinKazama'94
I'd never been on 4chan before I clicked that link
I think I'm broken inside now,Ma.

Of course it's fake, that leak includes Cloud, that could never happen.

Y'know what, regarding the fact that there's no One Winged Angel, we didn't get Guile's theme either

It's not impossible but it's extremely unlikely, it would be a bizarre move to include Cloud without it.

The Wolf render looks really awful.

Someone on another forum guessed a third party character they might add would be Steve from Minecraft.

Fuckin' EW.

Steve would be smart for sales
But fuck that shit he's gross and I'd rather have blatant clones than his completely unique blockass.

Reactions: DDB
Steve would be smart for sales
But fuck that shit he's gross and I'd rather have blatant clones than his completely unique blockass.
Honestly, if that happened I would write a petition for them to remove him and put someone MUCH better than him...
I know I really want it to be Wonder Red, but you're going to vote something dumb like Knuckles

I know I've said a lot of characters but...

IN MY HEART...

IT WAS BANJO ALL ALONG.

I just want a Chrom outfit for Ike/Marth and I'll be fine

Last edited: