• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

Remember when people wanted Bayonetta?

lmao
When people stopped?You're telling me I'm the only person who didn't stop?!

I would be fine with Bayonetta, but the moment I realized that Inkling was not going to get in immediately for being the protagonist of such a successful new Nintendo IP (to say nothing of the overall popularity of the Inkling itself), I knew I had to put my eggs in that basket.

If Inkling gets in, I won't mind if every single other character is a newcomer I hate or a veteran.

When people stopped?You're telling me I'm the only person who didn't stop?!

Nah I was just noticing
there was a huge boon of Bayonetta support around when Bayonetta 2 was released but I haven't really seen anyone pushing for her since :0

It's super fake don't worry.

They said the winner was tails.

It's super fake don't worry.

They said the winner was tails.
They didn't say that,but they did say they wouldn't say who,which obviously confirms it's fakeness

you know it's bad when even people on GameFAQs are like "lol right that's a leak"

Honestly, this is a leak free direct. Sakurai got Mario and Weegee on his pipes after Ryu broke out.

When has a text-only leak for a Direct ever been true anyways.

I'm fucking terrified man...I just gotta be unspoiled till I go to sleep and school'll protect me from leaks tomorrow...But I'm so curious,damn it!

None of you would be cold and cruel enough to not spoiler tag a real leak,right...?

I wanna know, but this is probably the only time I don't wanna be spoiled. Guess we gotta wait, I mean, the direct is tomorrow, yes?

Tumblr don't be a cruel mistress and spoil this for me
seriously
Please.

Just go to bed fam. Play some video games and go to bed.

This may sound hypocritical and selfish,but if anyone has seen the leak,can they confirm how many characters exactly are we getting?Not the identities of the actual characters,please.

Reactions: Φ
You go to bed Beatninja.
I'm grounding you for insubordination

YOU AREN'T EVEN A PART OF THIS FAMILY. HMPH.

YOU AREN'T EVEN A PART OF THIS FAMILY. HMPH.
GO TO BED, BETTER TANNER.

drytZls.png

*SLAM*

The Internet really can do nice things when necessary.

Yea I just unpacked the update and haven't seen anything new. I did see something interesting but I don't think it's really anything.

Edit: Never mind it wasn't anything.

Updated info on the patch
Cloud's the only character in the patch itself, but the slots are still open for more.
More than just Midgar for stages.

Those sly leakers,lying about interesting shit not existing

Knew that Sakurai was being a sly motherfucker.
He's gonna get at least one DLC reveal with no leaks
Mewtwo and Lucas went leakless.

RIP GENO

Reactions: BeatNinja
Even when all is hopeless and all the evidence is against it,I know Wright will win.He'll secure a "Playable" verdict for himself and bring the truth to light!
They don't call him the Comeback King for nothing!