• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Super Best Friends Thread

Favorite Zaibatsu Member?

• Matt

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • Pat

Votes: 35 31.0%
  • Woolie

Votes: 37 32.7%
  • Liam

Votes: 17 15.0%
  • Zach

Votes: 3 2.7%

• Total voters
Two Best Friends Play Prison Break (Part 1)

YOU READY FOR THE BEST?!
CUZ I DON'T THINK YOU IS!

GOD! I JUST LOVE VIRTUA FIGHTER SO MUCH! FIGHTING GAME FEELS YOU GUYS OH MY GOD!

today on DARK SOULS . . . 2

Pat comments of DS1 lore. Tries not to spoiler for woolie the spider waifu covenant.

Which is the best covenant. Because who would even want to deal with the Lost Izalith? AND DRAGON BUTTS?

Tonight's Fisticuffs:

Super Best Friends Play Sonic 2006 LIVE @ PAX PRIME 2014

IT'S NO USE!!!!
he should have dropped his shield

Reactions: juju_for_president
Pat, Pat, Pat, Patpatpatpatpat. The Rugal vs. Guile intro is there because Rugal's pre-fight story intro in KoF '94 shows him sitting in a chair with statues made of fighters he's defeated - and a fighter who looks an awful lot like Guile is there among the statues in the same basic pose the statue uses in the CvS intro:
kof94000_zps4ae79347.png

Nobody ever seems to remember a Ryu statue was there too, though, along with some other familiar faces.
The More You Know!
--------========*

Super Best Friends Play Sneak King Live @ PAX PRIME 2014!

You'll never recover from the damage.​

Back to The Walking Dead.

I like that they waited because other wise we would have to wait for all the episodes to be made, causing an upload drought.

I was mainly talking about wolf among us.

pfff, who plays games? I only watch lps 4 teh lols, I dont even have a gamestation box.

An odd choice, but also a perfect choice.

I never would have expected that.

They said they were gonna do something with it eventually.

man it's been way too long since i have played nidhogg, i really need to find others to play it with sometime

Surprised nobody posted the samurai cop vid, BTW its tots safe for work.

even though i don't get the joke fully cause I don't follow wrestling, Liam with the John Cena mask I found really funny.

The joke is basically Liam likes John Cena and none of the others do.

Where the hell was Liam? I never saw him.

Where the hell was Liam? I never saw him.
I think a better question is how were they able to catch John Cena so many times?

Shitstorm 3: Shittribution - Call of Cthulhu (Part 1 of 7)

Time for another month of Shitstorm goodness.​

Reactions: KZN02
Shitstorm 3: Shittribution - Call of Cthulhu (Part 1 of 7)
So what are they spending the first seven days solely on Call of Cthulhu or are they doing the Cthulhu Let's Play along side the usual random horror game every day?

I really hope it's the latter because otherwise this will be a boring Shitstorm

Wait wait wait.
So are they doing one Horror game in 7 parts a week, or let's playign Cthulhu and doing a random horror game every day?
They are doing a different horror game to fill out each week of October. If something happens to disrupt a game or if what they are playing turns out to be boring/broken/unplayable, they move onto the next one or return to another one.