• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Super Best Friends Thread

Favorite Zaibatsu Member?

• Matt

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • Pat

Votes: 35 31.0%
  • Woolie

Votes: 37 32.7%
  • Liam

Votes: 17 15.0%
  • Zach

Votes: 3 2.7%

• Total voters
They said on twitter, but i didn't believe it, they said on the podcast, and i didn't believe it...

I'm seeing this, but i still don't believe it:

zzsNxzb.jpg

Bullshit.
Bullshit.
Bullshit.
They could've avoided it for at least a few more months
They totally stopped trying.
Now the Naruto Ninja Storm pushers have some base for their dreams

I still believe that will be just the third Third Strike fisticuffs.

Wow it totally is blazblue

Stiiilllll waiting for encore

Good thing no one has the shit taste to wait for Naruto

I can't wait for SFV to be on the chopping block and woolie just whines about no blanka

I can't wait for SFV to be on the chopping block and woolie just whines about no blanka
Well, he is already in love with Necalli, so no problem there.

He literally could not care less.

if that's what he wants to call Necalli's play-doh hair then I guess I have no choice but to accept it

Woolie has said that Necalli has braids, not dreads.
What? Pat said that back when Necalli was announced.

THE HYPEST BACKING-DOWN ON YOUTUBE

EDIT: Oh wait they're just watching the story.I hope they don't do this when they back down and play Naruto,yeesh.

Last edited:
Is there some reason they decided to include Matt despite him not being there? Or is he under a plastic tub hiding from the freshly enraged weebs or something?

Not gonna lie it was hilarious,I think this is way better than if they really played it.

I want the Naruto Fisticuffs to just be Woolie summarizing the series, in detail, for an hour to someone that doesn't know Naruto, over prerecorded footage

Reactions: Stairwayyy
the new era of ultimate fisticuffs is upon us now that all the actual fighting has be removed

I found the video funny, but it was a dick move, to everyone.

People who like blazblue, will get upset.

People who don't like blazblue, will have to wait another week for a proper fisticuffs or scrublords.

If they at least had played 3s again...

actually wait i changed my mind
i don't want them to play Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm
I want them to wait two years and play Boruto Ultimate Ninja Storm

I still can't believe Boruto is a thing people take seriously.

So Matt just apologized about Blazblue on Twitter.
I didn't watch because I had a hunch it'd be them shitting on Blazblue but was it really that bad?
Well, i'm going to say in spoiler here:

They didn't play at all, they watched the scenes and skipped the fights.

I thought that the Blazblue vid was gonna be a joke and that they would do an actual Friday Fisticuffs on it next one

They shouldn't have apologized, the episode was still funny,if you ask me
When a loved channel gets almost 50% dislikes, they have to do something. And it was a dick move, funny or not.

A lot of people that complained don't even like blazblue.

I think its cause they expected content for Fisticuffs instead of them shitting on Blazblue while watching a visual Novel was all. They expected matches and discussions about character move sets and such.

I don't think they should have apologized for the video, they're free to make whatever they want and they clearly had enough confidence in this joke to go through with it and backing down is probably the worst thing you could do here.

That said, I think that making the people who just wanted a fisticuffs/scrublords collateral damage as a response to the Blazblue crowd wasn't a great thing to do. If the video cut to 3S or some game they actually played I think there legitimately wouldn't be any problem. That said, they're free to do whatever they want and it's not like they actually hurt anyone, but having a schedule you made and then replacing something people do look forward to on the schedule with a piece of shit to get at a small portion of said people isn't the best way to handle it.

Also the timing was admittedly weird, why do this as Christmas? New Years even would be a better choice. People get touchy about shit happening on Christmas for whatever reason, I would have thought they understand that since they do a Christmas podcast every year that starts with "Let's ignore everything going on, it's Christmas so we're talking about X".

I just can't wait for the Ultimax Fisticuffs, which is nothing but an hour and a half of the four of them making fart noises over the Persona 4: The Animation opening on loop.

I didn't watch because I had a hunch it'd be them shitting on Blazblue but was it really that bad?
Not really. It's definitely a joke, in that it's just edited story mode footage with no fisticuffs (compounded by purposeful audio desync), but they don't really do any shitting upon. In that regard, I'm pleasantly surprised.

They complimented way more of it than I thought.I thought it was a troll at first.