• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Super Best Friends Thread

Favorite Zaibatsu Member?

• Matt

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • Pat

Votes: 35 31.0%
  • Woolie

Votes: 37 32.7%
  • Liam

Votes: 17 15.0%
  • Zach

Votes: 3 2.7%

• Total voters
Well, that episode was pretty creepy.

well it wouldn't be creepy anime bullshit if it wasn't:
  • creepy
  • anime
  • bullshit

all it needs is Akibaranger.
because you can't get more Akiba than Akibaranger.

Reactions: iLoli
They talked about learning Beo and Khaos' "why you should play encore" video

Yeah and at TMG I smashed in Liam. Woolie still owes me a Money Match.

i'll be posting the video of me crushing Liam soon. and i'll use my twitter for the first time to post it on the Super Best Friends place. idk.

Matt declined his beating. He was wise in doing so.

True to the lore Woolie did indeed back down and had to send the kid in his place.

I guess I could have challenged one of them to KI at Pax east, but it was my first time using a fight stick ever and playing KI ever so that would have been that.

actually I had Matt call him up and it turned out he was busy with the podcast set up. and couldn't make it until 3 pm and the con closed at 4 so it wasn't enough time for the recording.

but i'll use this as a sudo call out video for Woolie so he won't forget.

Not after poor Anime Liam's beating. >:)

First James Small, then Billy, and now Takahata? Who could they possibly cameo next week?

Who's Billy and Takahata???

Billy is their friend (you can see him in some fighterpedia videos i.e: fightstick one) and Takahata is a voice actor on DBZ abridged.

David Cage himself.
They would have to keep pat and woolie in a cage so they wouldnt murder david cage super hard.
Who's Billy and Takahata???
Billy The Arcade Stick Kid is Vietnamese friend that made a cameo in most of the fighterpedia episodes.

Takahada is DBZ guy.

Man, it is such an honor to get an insider look at Liam and his family life.

sorry for the double-post, but I just watched the final part of the Shattered Memories LP.
pretty good. I'm happy with the ending Liam got, and I loved that he got Scully Cybil.
Shattered Memories is really a good game.

I love my Liam-daddy! -last words before being buried in NepNep merch-

The ending of that game was amazing and I really wish that the comments hadn't spoiled it for me.

Edit: I have a Wii, I suppose it's my fault for not playing it first.

I really don't want to spoil anything so let's not talk about the ending Liam got in detail.

especially the twist since it makes trying the game yourself for the first time go from a cool experience to just a regular boring experience.

It was all a dream

I can't believe that Liam was Gendo Ikari the entire time
I can't believe Liam chose to partake in the bareknuckle boxing against Cthulu.

As per every silent hill playthrough the best friends do, I have to watch it about 3 times through entirely.

Thank god this one was so short, means I can do like 5 entire watches.

As per usual liam is best wife.

one to listen to matt, one to listen to liam, and one to ignore pat

One does not simply ignore our ginger overlord.

To be fair, most psychologists are just fumbling around in the dark trying to figure out what the fuck is going on in our heads.
Then you just stumble over something and give it a name.