• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Super Best Friends Thread

Favorite Zaibatsu Member?

• Matt

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • Pat

Votes: 35 31.0%
  • Woolie

Votes: 37 32.7%
  • Liam

Votes: 17 15.0%
  • Zach

Votes: 3 2.7%

• Total voters
I was originally gonna pass on this LP, due to me wanting to to get Until Dawn at some point, but given the multiple endings, numerous fucking choices, as well as the Butterfly effect, I guess it's ok to watch one playthrough.

I should probably follow this too, considering I'll probably never get a PS4.

watch them somehow get the best ending and everyone gets mad pissed.

Oh boy, guess who did this video's promo?

Can we please have a new Fisticuffs or Scrublords? This has been a bit too much.

it's rustlemania, so they're doing wrestling games for the month.

they should have one by next week.

haven't you been watching
it's been Rustlecuffs
the rustling fisticuffs

The only time I ever give a fuck about wrestling is in actual fighting games because wrestlers are never not fun.

I'm not complaining about weeks of wrestling content, I'm just kind of annoyed it's been 3 weeks without an actual fighting game of any quality.

I'm just kind of annoyed it's been 3 weeks without an actual fighting game of any quality.
That would imply that there's any quality to be found in fighting games
heyo

That would imply that there's any quality to be found in fighting games
[Obligatory "where do you think we are"]

Anyway, the lack of quality in fighting games is what makes Scrublords usually more entertaining since they can't really play most of the Fisticuffs games.

I kinda wish they could go back to some fisticuff games.
I know that they've given explanations for the way they're going about it, but I'd still love it if they went back to third strike, JoJo's, and all the good shit.

I just want them to play Martial Masters and/or Aggressors of Dark Kombat

I just want them to have an actually fist fight.

I just want them to have an actually fist fight.
I want someone to actually hit someone with a chair on accident, then have to do the pin so they don't have to break kayfabe.

Reactions: Jimbob
I want Woolie to unseal his D R E A D L O C K P O W E R L I M I T E R and get better framedata

no, dreadlocks aren't a limiter.
they're a seal.
they're what keeps Woolie's bio-slime from oozing out and filling his Woolie-hole in the swamp.

I kinda wish they could go back to some fisticuff games.
I know that they've given explanations for the way they're going about it, but I'd still love it if they went back to third strike, JoJo's, and all the good shit.
They have gone back to Third Strike though, and they were not in good shape, well, Pat specifically was very drunk. but yeah, that'd be nice, especially as they do need to go back to Skullgirls now that it's done.

I asked Woolie about it months ago and he said they would eventually "but there is so much stuff we haven't done we should do first"

They also said on the podcast recently that SFV is going to get a lot of coverage, "tons of raw footage" and "probably a fisticuffs for every new character". So uh, hope you enjoy watching SFV.

I don't think anybody is mad at them over it, but, that doesn't mean we can't want thing in return.
I mean, we are the ones consuming the content.
whether it be great playthroughs or schlock from the vats.

darn how dare content creators create content that they're interested in
Where did anyone suggest otherwise? I'm excited for Street Fighter V, I'm happy they'll be doing a ton of coverage of that and I said that I wasn't complaining about wresting content existing, just that it had been 3 weeks since a fisticuffs/scrublords and I missed it. And saying I hope they go back to Skullgirls doesn't mean "fuck other content".

in other news

tumblr_ntuy5px94W1rps7ego1_540.jpg

Pat revealed to be a gigantic flipflopper
everyone make fun of him and throw popcorn at him

Reactions: Magma442
this is the super best friends we're talking about.
we have some deep lore from just pure lies, so I'll need to wait till tuesday until we can get the full story.

Pat was talking up R Mika the ony time I remember hearing him mention her. Weird.

Pat was talking up R Mika the ony time I remember hearing him mention her. Weird.
Further proof of Pat's flipfloppery, then

But Mika is too awesome now for someone to hate her. =P

Further proof of Pat's flipfloppery
Not really seeing I wouldn't take Matt's word on anything. Not that I'm saying Pat is consistent either.

Though to be fair not liking Mika in Alpha in no way means you can't like her in V since her only flat out retained move is the butt attack.

Liam probably does, considering his good taste allergies.
Fixed.

So, i'll rewatch their Alpha 3 fisticuffs to see what they think about Mika. =P

I remember they specifically talk up Birdie, don't remember Mika, I just remember Pat talking about how much he loved both versions of the butt attack but I thought that was a recent podcast for some reason.

he said the long startup butt attack sucks.

that's the only negative I can remember Pat said about Mika.

also, he does think she still looks stupid.
which I think is fine.
according to his twitter.

I mean, a character can look stupid but still be hype.
>nb4 "look at yer icon"

Liam probably does, considering his ass allergies.
Liam is gonna avoid R.Mika like the plague.

Every match where he's facing a Mika player> auto rage quit.

R.Mika does look stupid though, super sexy, super bootyful, but her outfit makes her look dumb.

Actually, Liam is a gigantic R.Mika fan (his favorite character even), and is currently blowing his load over her inclusion in SF5.

The question must be asked, fellow Zaibatsu-lings.

#StormFeelers or #RageWorldOrder?

Last edited:
-snip-
YO! WATCH THIS SHIT!
NOW!
please

RAGE WORLD ORDER FOR LIFE #BREADRIOTS #BLACKGIFT

eh, Baz will be back next week.
just slap a neck brace AND A BIG BEEFY ARM ON 'EM!

#StormFeelers
#RopeTheDopes