• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Ultimate Parasoul Beginner Guide

Nice. This looks like a useful resource for beginners playing Parasoul. Those grab resets look cheap.

Reactions: Uzumakihero
Nice VDO and very good at explaining.

Ok guide.

One feedback: In the beginning you say you'll go into resets later, but then the resets section doesn't really have any explanation, just video of a bunch of resets without annotations. I think that's not really "beginner friendly".

Ok guide.

One feedback: In the beginning you say you'll go into resets later, but then the resets section doesn't really have any explanation, just video of a bunch of resets without annotations. I think that's not really "beginner friendly".

I really didn't have anything to say at the point, only because I assumed the visuals were enough. Maybe I should have done a "slowdown" segment.

Ok guide.

To be fair resets in general aren't "beginner friendly." If you're doing resets, you're more than likely at least an intermediate player

Yeah, I didn't mean it in any negative sense, you've done great work on the guide! Just that its the one area that I felt could be improved.

For example, you could have explained what resets are, then the basic premise, then gone through a couple of reset in slower pace. And finally notations for the resets would've been useful.

I suppose that might've upped the duration a bit too much, maybe a separate resets guide would be a better option for learning that.

Awesome video, definitely helps since I'm getting back into the game, been gone from Parasoul too Long lol.

Good stuff...

Planning to do an update video when Big Band/SGE update drops on console. Would having voices help?

Yeah baby, check the guide and be top tier.

So can you explain to me the resets ? at 15:16? -15:30? it kind of looks like s.lk , b+hk. how does this work?

Last edited:
So can you explain to me the resets ? at 15:16? -15:30? it kind of looks like s.lk , b+hk. how does this work?

The idea behind that is that people like to block low. If you drop you combo in any case, they could possibly be attacking you or crouch blocking, because that's the easiest way to block.

looks like it got released on PSN now.. Time for that new legendary video :D