• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Wulf Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, uh, is anyone else getting this message at the bottom of threads that say you have "insufficient privileges" to reply to said thread?

Not really, why?

it happens with locked threads only or deleted ones

Not really, why?
Well, I went into an off-topic thread (the One Piece thread, specifically). Ruin made a comment and I felt like replying to it, but then I noticed there wasn't a reply text next to the like test under the comment. Then I noticed the text box at the end of the page wasn't there either. This is weird, because I already commented on the thread, exactly one before Ruin's to be exact.

I also noticed it happened in the Funny gifs/pics/memes or whatever thread as well?

it might have some thing to do with the new changes to the website

I swear to God if you fuckers touch The Wulf Den...

I swear to God if you fuckers touch The Wulf Den...
we already did, calm yourself

we already did, calm yourself
All you did is move it, which is acceptable.
The location is never right but I really don't give a fuck anymore.

This thread was locked as a result of forum wide changes. Though it was a great hangout for many of the Beowulf fans, it has been closed in correspondence to the new Skullheart forum rules. For those who still want to partake with all the Wulf camaraderie that went on here, and have Steam, this is the Beowulf Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/NewWulfOrder.

Remember ladies and gentlemen, stay gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.