There are certain tactics and mechanics I can't fully grasp while playing the game, and often these result in what looks like it requires transhumanist reaction time.
- These being primarily the opponent jumping overhead faster than seems possible (at lest for me trying to practice this against dummies), Other things would include...
- Difficulty in reacting to the types of cancels that characters can do with air dashes and the such and the almost instant change between high and low attacks it results in.
- Dealing with assists trapping one in blockstun (and as well taking up the screen in a visually obscuring way and providing a sort of "body" that gets in the way of landing any attacks on the character actively being controlled by the opponent).
- Pushingblocking and the inconsistent (for me) activation of preforming canceling into an attack (specifically when a character flashes green).
- Closing in on an opponent throwing out assists and long range attacks to the point you're almost constantly either being hit trying while to attack or in block stun.