• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

timpani dhc into fenrir

Pickles

VT scene?
Reaction score
Steam
Pickles (/id/shamanlord)
PSN
PS_Shamanlord (but I rarely use this for SG)
Filia Double Painwheel
During a set I had with Deer (I mention this so he can hopefully confirm it wasn't just some desync thing on my end or something even though I don't think ggpo even has desyncs), I did timpani in the corner vs double and before the last hit did dhc into fenrir, all hits of fenrir on the way up hit normally but when "the maw" opened double dropped out, I've never seen it happen before, is this just a niche instance or an actual bug? Will try to reproduce tomorrow but I've done timpani dhc into fenrir before and every time if it hit on the way up then all hits of fenrir would connect.

Tried it both in training mode and in local vs, regardless of spacing I could not reproduce the bug, so maybe it was just a fluke, but I'll leave the thread here anyway