• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

* Tournament is over!* The 240p+ Poverty Stream Presents: 240pBATS

So I may end up not fighting negus or duck? Oh sweet jesus I have a chance! Wait...next opponent I'd fight is Nekro... oh... Dayum, Dat universe with it's option selects to guarantee I get bodied the first game I play #Kappa

So I may end up not fighting negus or duck? Oh sweet jesus I have a chance! Wait...next opponent I'd fight is Nekro... oh... Dayum, Dat universe with it's option selects to guarantee I get bodied the first game I play #Kappa

At least you didn't fight Sev the first round. Got my ass kicked out because of poor roster ;-;

I beat negus 3-2. Really good games there.

Sorry that took so long.

I await the bitter medicine that I will have to swallow.... I'm not long for this world tourney. When my time comes, I shall pin my hopes that Nekro can avenge me.

Wow, up next is severin vs KhaosMuffins, and Duckator vs Nekro_Surge. Those are gonna be some good matches...

But then again KhaosMuffins is on pad, Nekro's only practice this week is at Salty and idk if Severin is running SG fine on whatever machine now or not, lol.

almost guaranteed top 8 listing:

Domo
Killsage
Mandragora
Severin (no way is he losing)
Duckator (cant see him losing to nekro or zidiane)
Jailhouse
Yaya
Omni

almost guaranteed top 8 listing:

Domo
Killsage
Mandragora
Severin (no way is he losing)
Duckator (cant see him losing to nekro or zidiane)
Jailhouse
Yaya
Omni
To all of these people, please don't play your matches yet. Top 8 will be double elim, and we are trying to stream them if possible. So let me know if you can stream, and if it won't cause lag.

To all of these people, please don't play your matches yet. Top 8 will be double elim, and we are trying to stream them if possible. So let me know if you can stream, and if it won't cause lag.

i COULD stream it but @mcpeanuts definitely has the best stream quality i think so hopefully hed be down. + he could commentate if we play it on the beta?

I can potentially stream and hold a Skype call for others to do commentary in (I'm not much of a commentator myself).

I mean
you can't rly do that unless you have the option to show video on skype. Otherwise they'll be seconds behind in their commentary.

if you're still running the tournament by sunday i could stream it on beta spectator mode, and commentate the matches also

I mean
you can't rly do that unless you have the option to show video on skype. Otherwise they'll be seconds behind in their commentary.
If they have the beta they can just spectate.

Not sure if this would work due to lag or what not, but it'd be nice to have two commentators going at the same time during the matches (like how most tourney matches are done). Anyone know if this is possible?

Back