• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

training mode questions and beta glitch question

MegamanDS

You know who
Reaction score
Steam
MegamanDS
Fukua Parasoul
I want to practice against a 2v2 but the first character dead and the 2nd character not able to die. I feel like I tried every combination in the options but Either they are both alive or they both die. I can kill one, then turn death back off and the first character comes back to life.

Any help? Or is this not possible?

Don't ask what I'm trying to do. I can't share So Cal tactics dekillsage

EDIT: Forgot the second thing.

I can't scroll up in any menu. I can only scroll down (in beta). When I'm on the title screen or the pause state or training mode menu, I can only scroll down. My up works on my stick, but I can't shuffle going up. I tried restarting my PC, didn't help

Last edited:
I want to practice against a 2v2 but the first character dead and the 2nd character not able to die. I feel like I tried every combination in the options but Either they are both alive or they both die. I can kill one, then turn death back off and the first character comes back to life.

Any help? Or is this not possible?
It's currently not possible, but since the only thing that buys you over just practicing vs a single character is snap combos, you might just want to savestate with the 2nd character having full health.
Although it's a decent option to add, "apply to everyone" or "only apply to last character".

I can't scroll up in any menu. I can only scroll down (in beta). When I'm on the title screen or the pause state or training mode menu, I can only scroll down. My up works on my stick, but I can't shuffle going up. I tried restarting my PC, didn't help
Barring there being a bug, did you accidentally switch your stick to LS or RS or something instead of DPad?

It's currently not possible, but since the only thing that buys you over just practicing vs a single character is snap combos, you might just want to savestate with the 2nd character having full health.
Although it's a decent option to add, "apply to everyone" or "only apply to last character".

Barring there being a bug, did you accidentally switch your stick to LS or RS or something instead of DPad?
Yes it was snap combos, so I guess I'll pretend the guy is dead.

And for the second thing, I fixed it by unplugging my controller. Just the fireball thing isn't fixed yet but Ill work on it