• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Transistor

Reaction score
Steam
Zillagod
Eliza
I haven't beaten it yet but man, Supergiant Games hit it out of the park again! I love the style that it oozes and the narrative's delivery so much. Not to mention how creative and fulfilling it is to play around with the combat system and the function combinations, there's so many to choose from that it gets pretty crazy to try to figure out what you like best, at least as far as I have gotten.

Anyone else played this wonderful game yet and if so feel free to share your thoughts or just gush if you like, I was just sharing my thoughts about it so far. Oh and of course as always make sure you mark spoilers clearly and try not to ruin the story for anyone casually reading through the thread for people that haven't beaten it yet like myself. :D

It's good, beat it.