• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Tumbling run assist

Reaction score
Filia Peacock Valentine
I can't do the freaking Kanchou assist. I know the input.I go in the game and she just runs >:^(

That's because you can only press buttons once during the custom assist select, which means the game sees a Tumbling Run command as soon as you press kick.

If you want to use Run Stop, Kanchou or Battle Butts, you can use respectively lp+lk, mp+mk or hp+hk (after the charge input, without pressing any other button before).

I hold back then I go foward then I press mp and mk. Do I have to press them in game. im confuzzled

Does the game show that you pressed both buttons at the same time ?

It should look like this :

kanchou.png

That's weird. In that case, I don't really know how to solve that problem, sorry.

Do we know if this has been implemented in the xbox version yet? I forget how long ago it was added.

Do we know if this has been implemented in the xbox version yet? I forget how long ago it was added.
It has been in game since near release of the PC version. I would figure it would be in the Xbox version since well... release.

If it isn't... God damn that would be a huge over-site.