• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

tutorial and controller bugs

Yummy Bubbles

Reaction score
Steam
Yummy_Bubbles
Big Band Valentine
So I just got back into SG tonight after a brief while not playing, found some bugs on the steam version. Maybe they're just me but hey, never hurts to mention.

1) I have 4 controllers hooked up to my PC at all times, mostly because it's a pain to get behind my comp and unhook them, the controller select screen no longer respond to the lk(accept), but it still responds to the D-pad input from my hitbox. instead up/down and and the attack buttons just work on the main menu instead, bypassing controller select, but the controller select doesn't go away until I go into a certain mode, after that everything's ok until I restart SG.

2) I'm redoing some of the tutorials in an attempt to get slightly less rusty at fighting games, and I've noticed that with anything pertaining to aerial combos, if you start them to early into the jump, it doesn't register the j. whatever. specifically I found this on ch.3 lesson 4, I did j. lp too early and it didn't register, if I waited until the apex of the jump it worked just fine.

Side note: I don't really care, but since the last update all the tutorials are reset, my unlockables are still their, so I'm not bugged, and that may be intentional.......don't know, not really interested in tutorial completion, just the good learning ^_^

That's all for now, and if it's just my comp, I'll re-install.