• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

UNDERTALE; A wacky throwback for EARTHBOUND/MOTHER fans!

Do not accidentaly type Undertail instead of Undertale on Tumblr
Trust me
Do
Not
Do
It

Apparently the creator made that the official NSFW tag and now I need eye bleach.

If that pun didn't fit the tone of the game I'd be SO angry with you right now.

If that pun didn't fit the tone of the game I'd be SO angry with you right now.
images

Do not accidentaly type Undertail instead of Undertale on Tumblr
Trust me
Do
Not
Do
It

Apparently the creator made that the official NSFW tag and now I need eye bleach.
I actually found out about Undertail when I was looking up certain information (I think it was how to defeat Lemon Bread)
All I saw was NSFW Undertale and I was like
tumblr_inline_nvzgvpOu0V1r1d4f5_500.gif

Reactions: Chip Blaster
Its all just Papyrus, right?

Yeah. The internet is weird.

ANYWAYS

You can fight a secret boss at 8PM on the 10th.
So there's that.
It's in the Hotlands area, on a hidden platform.
All I'm gonna say.

So far the anagrams we know are:

Asriel has: Serial Murderer

Asgore: Sage or Murderer

Toriel: Loiter

W. D. Gaster: Probably something there.

Not sure if you were trying to do anagrams or not, but those are not anagrams.

No, not anagrams.
Its more what they're short for.
Mostly because Toriel shows up in the "tutorial" of the game
And WD Gaster speaks in WingDings.

Wow, if you guys are worked up on that tag, dont even bother with e621.

Meanwhile, I'll be over hear with Goat Mom eating some pie.

I'm not able to fight the boss and honestly I'm extremely confused as to what it is? When was it announced, and where? What is it, exactly?

Just finished my first run, It was a No Mercy.
I'm going to play through a Genocide run now.
Heard shit gets spooky.

I would, but I thought it was too good for this thread.

I'm more surprised we haven't gone knee deep into W.D. Gaster discussions.

So I finally am going to sit down again and try to get the pacifist ending and I have a few questions.
I see people saying "true ending" and I see people saying "pacifist ending". Are there two different ones, under different names?
If I did the pre-pacifist route on my first playthrough, can I just go back on my current save and do the stuff to get the pacifist ending?

@Meow-Professor
As far as I know you should 'hang out' with Papyrus, Sans and Undyne and spare everyone. After the final boss and all dialogs, Flowey would tell you, that you can get a better ending. Then you have to load your save and just go back in order to receive a call from someone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meow-Professor
@Meow-Professor
As far as I know you should 'hang out' with Papyrus, Sans and Undyne and spare everyone. After the final boss and all dialogs, Flowey would tell you, that you can get a better ending. Then you have to load your save and just go back in order to receive a call from someone.
I thought the thing with Papyrus was over (didn't really do anything, I just kind of left before it was done), so I need to do that. I did the thing with Sans, but I'm not sure where to go for Undyne, I'll have to see. I did not kill anyone, so it should be okay. Flowey did tell me I can get a better ending and told me I should spend more time with Papyrus and Undyne.
So it seems like to get the ending all I need to do is go back and meet with the two?

@Meow-Professor
I'm not sure... Maybe you can try it...
Anyway, Undyne's house is near Napstablook's house (in Waterfall). You can take a boat and just go to the left. If Papyrus is waiting for you here, than it will definitely work.

You can do that yes. You'll have to fight asgore again I think or it'll go straight to the road of the true end. I've never finished the game this way but you can still totally get the perfect ending. After all you are sort've a time traveler.

Just finished the Pacifist ending.
Honestly it was too "friendship" for me, although it was still enjoyable. The True Lab was amazing to go through and is easily one of my favorite parts of the game, only behind the thing with Undyne (my sides). Flowey is actually my favorite character because he's really interesting and I love his spritework so much. I just really like how simply horrible and mean-spirited he is. The fact he's Asriel is kind of stupid imo, though.

I killed goat mom on my first try and resett ed after that. I feel bad.

I saw some fan art of Sans and the protagonist and honestly thought both of them look pretty cool.

The date with Papyrus made me brag about it to my friends. It's killing me. I'm dying.

I'm interested in this game and I'd like to be able to purchase it. I do have one question. Where can I find the demo? I can't seem to find it on Steam.

I'm interested in this game and I'd like to be able to purchase it. I do have one question. Where can I find the demo? I can't seem to find it on Steam.
It's on their website since it's way older than the game...

It's on their website since it's way older than the game...
Oh. Alright then. Thank you!

Here. it isn't on the Steam store page, no.
Edit: Ninja'd

Just finished playing the demo.
I really like how you can spare your enemies through various acts. The game's also easy on my wrists.

Vegtoids unnerve me more than they should. Also I had no idea if I had to eat them so I mostly ran from them.

I do not really care for Flowey. I lol'ed at him being called a cretin. Also not gonna lie,after I saw him I was on edge for a bit and kind of panicked whenever I ran into a monster. Cause I thought he was after me you know.

Pls protect Napstablook,too sweet for the world.

Toriel is a sweetheart,it broke my heart to defy her and fight her. Also I almost died during her fight and then I noticed her attacks miss. It made my jaw drop.

The two skeletons at the end of the demo are hilarious. I kinda wish I had money for the game. But that will be never actually.

Also I refuse to murder any of the monsters. I heard about the ending if you do.

Last edited:
wait a minute, wait one smegging moment, this isnt what i think it is right.