• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Undizzy issue maybe?

Yummy Bubbles

Reaction score
Steam
Yummy_Bubbles
Big Band Valentine
so, the way I understand undizzy, once you hit stage 3 in the combo, if you start a combo with lp, you can no longer use it again to start a combo, etc. etc. but I've been messing with eliza, and I was messing with a combo string, and I don't think undizzy is working right. it goes (s.lk, s.mk, s.hpx3), (s.lk, s.mk, c.hp), (j.lp, j.mp, j.hp), and then it bursts on my next j.mp, which until then I hadn't used it to start a combo. It's a red burst, and according to the advanced stats, it only builds about 100/240, so I know it's undizzy rather than IPS. is there something I'm not understanding? I ask because that's how I've been building all my combos with BB and fukua.

P.S.: It's a corner combo, I can make a video detailing this later if you want, but the laziness is kicking in lol

I think you mean ips, undizzy is another thing.

I also tried the combo and it didn't trigger a burst so I dunno what the heck you did.

unless you mean a j.mp after the j.lp j.mp j.hp 'cause in that case ips is working properly or I'm wrong and some one else can say why.

You're misunderstanding the IPS (the system that tracks attacks to prevent infinites, i.e. Infinite Prevention System), which is separate from Drama (the green combo-ending bar). Once you hit Stage 3, IPS is tracking every button you use, not just combo starters. So your j.MP was already logged when you tried to start another chain with it.

You can build your combo around this by using the j.MP starter before the j.LP j.MP j.HP chain. I can't help you with that, though, 'cause I'm just a PSN player.

Last edited:
gotcha, dunno why I get those two mixed up so much. In anycase I thought it only tracked the first button lol. anywho, thanks ^_^