• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Xbox updated: DLC gone and game not in store

PatriciaPeacock

Reaction score
Steam
Patricia "Peacock"
XBL
deadpool2211
Peacock Squigly Ms. Fortune
acttr
acttr
So I played Skullgirls a lot on my xbox and took a small break so today I went on after about a week of not playing and it said it there's a new update so I updated it and now it says that i need to update the DLC(Squigly and BigBand) + Fukua content thing again and it says "Unlock Full Game" but its black so i cant click on it.
So I decided to go onto the store and get the update again and SkullGirls isn't in the store anymore. What happened?

acttr
acttr
So I played Skullgirls a lot on my xbox and took a small break so today I went on after about a week of not playing and it said it there's a new update so I updated it and now it says that i need to update the DLC(Squigly and BigBand) + Fukua content thing again and it says "Unlock Full Game" but its black so i cant click on it.
So I decided to go onto the store and get the update again and SkullGirls isn't in the store anymore. What happened?
Look for Skullgirls Encore

yes, you have to go under the DLC tab on the market place and download the compatibility update

yes, you have to go under the DLC tab on the market place and download the compatibility update
thats the thing, i cant find it in the store anymore
acttr
acttr