• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

PS4 Updated to 1.08, bought Season Pass, downloaded Annie and the new colours, but neither appear in-game

V0IDHED

Reaction score
PSN
V0ID-HED
Big Band
The title says it all. All of the add-ons (Pass, Colours and Annie) appear as "Purchased" on the PS Store for me, but for some reason, I'm unable to actually play her in-game. Her portrait appears as monochrome in the character select screen and the words "DOWNLOAD CONTENT AVAILABLE!" appear over the portrait whenever I try to select her. I'm not sure what's happened. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

The title says it all. All of the add-ons (Pass, Colours and Annie) appear as "Purchased" on the PS Store for me, but for some reason, I'm unable to actually play her in-game. Her portrait appears as monochrome in the character select screen and the words "DOWNLOAD CONTENT AVAILABLE!" appear over the portrait whenever I try to select her. I'm not sure what's happened. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

The PSN Store UI is very messy. Even if you buy the season pass, you still have to "download" the characters (which will now be free, because you own the season pass) off the Skullgirls DLC PSN Store page. Can you go make sure you have those characters downloaded? This should resolve your issue.