• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Upstaged! OFFICIAL NEW Squigly 240 Undizzy Combo Thread

The change to crouching height makes me happy for 2 of my 3 characters.

I was going to complain about this again but it pays to live under a rock sometimes

No words, just joy.

yay no more Standing Jab missing :D. Is this the same case for other characters who were also having the same problem ala Val standing jab whiffing over characters as well

Mid screen stancel combo. Does 100 less damage but easier and works everywhere. Been having a lot of fun with this one.

Whats the timing windows for st.HP serial cancel st.HP?

2f, i think. TBH, unless you're stubborn like me, it probably isn't worth grinding that out.

you get something like 400 damage for doing the super optimal stuff and using up a charge. I can't remember how much more it is if you save a punch charge, but you have to use kick move at least once (chord) so you'll never save both charges on optimal stuff. The only time I can think of it being really worth it is on heavy counter hits, but that's cuz starting a combo with 2 heavy punches is a lot of damage.

Reactions: Bigtonney
Hi :D
On Band doing chord (charge) daisy (charge) mk saves the otg for some reason so you can do st.mp after HK divekick for 8.3k.

Trying to re-stand the opponent after c.mp is a pain in the ass. I actually find it easier to do the s.hp ~ s.hp combos. Perhaps BigTonney can shed some light on the timing, it's hard as bricks.

Last edited:
It's hard, but you could eek a little extra damage out of that. after grave digger, do
j.mk, j.hk (restand)
drag n bite
s.lp etc

This one is much easier to perform at the cost of about 100 damage.

!
I was about to post this exact combo when I have time :D Aaaand this actually more consistent and leaves you with frame advantage. For the c.mp restand, consider that the move has enough range to hit without doing that (extremely annoying!) baby step that's required with st.lp.
The way i train with that timing is look at Squigly while she's doing Grave digger and hold down. As soon as she starts crouching hit mp and you should hit them early enough.
It's hard, but you could eek a little extra damage out of that. after grave digger, do
j.mk, j.hk (restand)
drag n bite
s.lp etc
Going into special moves after an air heavy feels so cool, i'll test what can be done with that.
...Is Grave Gigger>rejump jmk universal? i'm not sure if it's not or i'm just bad.

it's technically universal, but it's pretty hard on double. On band, you'll often end up otg-ing with it, but it's consistent. I usually do different combos on double and sometimes para just to keep consistency.

Now that I write this out, I should test in beta to see if the changed hurtboxes make it any easier.

Please, if someone has a midscreen charged 1 meter combo that can do better than my lame one I would be so very thankful.

From earlier in this thread. I mean, it's only 55 more damage, but it doesn't require you to spend that charge

I'm currently working to get Daisy>chk>Serio Draguen Punch in my corner bnb but the routes i get feels kinda underwhelming... meanwhile enjoy this!

BY THE WAY MORTIS INTO HP VS PARASOUL IS HARDER THAN HPHP SERIO HPHP ):

[U said:
BY THE WAY MORTIS INTO HP VS PARASOUL IS HARDER THAN HPHP SERIO HPHP ):

Oh I know this. You can use whatever that tail sweep move is called as a replacement. Just make sure you have tail charged.

Hp actually hits more consistently if you're farther away from the wall against Parasoul.

I don't know if someone posted fhp starter combos before but here's mine with serio hphp (probably the only time i'd go for it since i've never felt confident with the hphp seria hphp link. cuz i'm bad >:)
After fhp you can link every normal except fhp itself so i can see a lot of potential there.

My first and i'm not sure last hphp seria hphp combo for solo with 1 bar!
i finally broke the 8'800 wall :D
Edit post-update:
With the new c.hp the combo in the beta now does 8802.
pheew that was close.

Last edited:
oooo, that's cute. I hadn't thought about sweep + dnb. is it universal?

Reactions: TheCrankMachine
Yes, and you can also do Draguen Punch and other things after a daisy pusher>sweep, like uncharged chord even if you used the otg.

Corner combo 9306 damage with 1 super and punch charge (still have to look at kick charge combos)
the last part can be extended with jhp if the opponent doesn't burst for a bit more.

Last edited:
Corner combo 9306 damage with 1 super and punch charge (still have to look at kick charge combos)
the last part can be extended with jhp if the opponent doesn't burst for a bit more.

Question about that Burst Bait at the end there. I tried it myself, and it works great for midscreen, but when it comes to the corner does it work with all characters? Or is the timing diff for other characters aside from squigs in the vid?