• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

URBANCE

Denizen

Retired Member
Reaction score
Alright fools, I'm gonna introduce y'all to something you've never seen before, something new and unique.
It's called URBANCE. It's hot, it's fresh, it's original, and its Kickstarter needs your help.
I could say more but I'll let this kick-ass trailer do the talking for me.
LINK TO THE KICKSTARTER PAGE

Last edited:
Reactions: Sparties
This looks fucking rad!

I'm glad you think so, donate if you want to see more.

I don't have the money to really give at the moment but man do I want this to succeed

It's about damn time somebody decided to represent a modern urban subculture through animation.

oh wait so
Hover is in the same universe as this?
hot dang that's really cool, actually

A vaguely-futuristic setting, electronic music, good visuals, not kid-oriented AND set in the same world as Hover <meaning possible music contributions from NAGANUMA HIMSELF>?

show we need but not what we deserve, metaphorically dropping my pants now, etc., etc., thanks for pointing this our way Zen

I totally forgot to mention, the kickstarter goal was reached before I could even get a chance to donate.
That last 48 hours phenomenon is nuts man, anyway they have a Paypal open if you still want to donate.

Wools has been pushing it for awhile, too.

I think his twitter page thing is that.