• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Val's lvl2 super and you

Thanks for the heads up, now when we fight I will be doing as many empty hops back and forth over you as possible every time you have 2 meters :^)

just crossunder throw

parasoul throw is at all times the move for dealing with patient/honest/stupid people

Reactions: gllt
I'm too crazy for that. Gosh, Hilary, it's like you.. okay you know perfectly who I am, who am I kidding. :PUN:

Also, when's green vial.

I'm too crazy for that. Gosh, Hilary, it's like you.. okay you know perfectly who I am, who am I kidding. :PUN:

Also, when's green vial.

"The cheesiest thing a cheeser can do in a set is play an honest macro game." -Artosis

yay countervenom finally breaks armor! ....in beta.
You also still have to deal with armor with prescription counter tho.

Reactions: OldOnyxBones
yay countervenom finally breaks armor! ....in beta.

wait what

it's definitely for the best, but I kind of liked getting the CH undizzy bonus if they didn't have the meter to cancel into super.

Had I not used 5MP~MP to link it and just did 5LP > 2HP it would've been a kill combo before undizzy kicked in and that's the WEAKER universal midscreen combo I used. Actually this combo from Countervenom is like 80% minimum on any team size I think. As a I think it's like 90% on a team of 2 and a 99% on a team of 3. With an EKG finisher, it's death.

And now you know one of the reasons I love picking solo Valentine =3

That said, I do think her counter could be a bit better in some regards lol it's a move that totally rewards off a hard read but it's a lot of resources. I know it's a huge gamble to some but since I'm always living on the edge anyway....

It should at least not put you in fucking CH if you fail it. It's already a kick in the teeth to lose 2 bars and get hit. Even if it does hit then it's possible it may be at a strange altitude where they might fall out of your combo.

If you DHC from the vial connecting but before the opponent enters hitstun from the attack, you keep your poison and poison the opponent.