• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Vinesauce Thread

Who is the best

• Joel

Votes: 18 60.0%
  • Vinny

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Rev

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Limes

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Jen

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • DireBoar

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JinKazama'94

INACTIVE
Reaction score
Beowulf Big Band
So If you never heard of Vinesauce watch this:
And now thank me for showing you that

But for the people who do know who Vinesauce is you can talk about it here. Any questions?

I will give the guy who's able to mod the Skullgirls announcer to be Joel like 20 dollars

I will give the guy who's able to mod the Skullgirls announcer to be Joel like 20 dollars

I Would kill to see that, It would just have to be Joel laughing or just doing his Kermit impression. 'It's not easy being green'-Joel

@Mike_Z Plz man
PLZ HOLD.

test-pattern.jpg

So Good news guys... Skullgirls won the vote for their new fighting game stream thingy hosted by Hooty!..

So That's cool

I forgot about this...

Here's ye double Ko for joel

Attachments

• Double K.O. Joel....mp3
    110.1 KB · Views: 686
wait a minute isn't that one of the laughs that play when you get a happy birthday on someone?

(i Know it isn't but still it does kinda fit. :3 )

wait a minute isn't that one of the laughs that play when you get a happy birthday on someone?

(i Know it isn't but still it does kinda fit. :3 )
ummm...

Maybe?

Joel going bootleg.

I've been watching a lot of Vinny lately. He is just so chill, plus those very spot-on Mario and Luigi impersonations. It's impressive how accurate they are.

What, nobody talks about Joel's Best Stream anymore??

Anyone seen the shovelware series?
Pretty funny

This one is my fav, just because of how stupid it is, and mainly Joel's reaction.

Reactions: RPG
You wouldn't notice it, but I got into KY's charity stream.
Skip to 1:23:35 for me and my super quality mic.

This was the main reason why I began watching Vinesauce:

Joel is best JoJo.

Been enjoying these lately though. Watching the stream archives on Youtube whilst I do math or programming stuff. Love the xbox indie games.

Yo, have anyone seen some new Vinny corruptions? They're really funny!

Towel says he's going after Joel's second channel, Twitch, PayPal and Twitter next, Joel might be fucked. And if Towel gets caught he's probably gonna be behind bars for a while.

Towel says he's going after Joel's second channel, Twitch, PayPal and Twitter next, Joel might be fucked. And if Towel gets caught he's probably gonna be behind bars for a while.
Joel changed password and up his protection.
There's no way Towel's getting in.
Vinesauce is waiting until Joel may get his channel back

Wait, who's this Towel guy?

Wait, who's this Towel guy?
Guy who hacked Joel's YouTube. He also hacked Markiplier's Twitter like a year ago.

Joel's Videos are back up.
Towel had taken the last two he uploaded down, and now Joels vids are back. I don't know whats up still though

How come i only realize there's a vinesauce thread now

I really like them a lot, honestly i spent and still spend a LOT of time watching them (mainly Vinny and GPM though i admit i tend to watch most of them everynow and then) while doing something else or nothing.

Vinny's recents Breath of the Wild streams are such a timesink but honestly i don't mind

GMP is okay... But I'm still a Joel kind of Guy. Rev has been jumping up as of late actually. He's a pretty chill dude actually and i like his art streams. Makes me more inspired to do art when ever i feel a block coming.