• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

PS4 Visual issues

Totoyoyu

Reaction score
PSN
Totoyoyu
Parasoul Unknown Squigly
Never experienced this kind of visual bug before, this is on the newest patch that just came out this Tuesday.
Screen Tearing?

that looks like video card problems

I'm not sure if it's a video card problem, because I closed app after that set and haven't experienced any sort of visual bug since playing both offline and online matches. This match is the only other time I've had some sort of visual effect on my game. I played through this game because I thought it was the stage messing up and wasn't too big of a distraction. It was also during the same set as the first video, but all the other matches during the set were without issue.
If it is a problem on my end, apologies. I've just never seen this sort of thing happen over the course of my time playing this game.

@Totoyoyu Not the first time I've seen this, but it's a very very rare issue that we've never been able to reproduce on our end unfortunately :(

If you happen to recall the steps you took before it to cause this to happen that would be helpful, but I imagine you were just playing as normal and suddenly it triggered.

Hey Liam, thank you for the response, I really appreciate it. I can't recall anything I did differently to trigger the bug, it just sort of happened. But as you said it has to have a really niche trigger, so apologies for being unable to lend a hand.

I do have one more bug to report, which isn't a visual bug but I was to recreate it consistently once I found the trigger. Every once in a while (10%ish) I would open the game and go immediately into training mode for the game to just crash. The reason for the crash was because of the input of shortcut 1 (L1) in a certain window of time between the transition from the menu to the character select. Playstation doesn't like recording anything that isn't gameplay, (including crashes) so here's what it looks like in game. I'm not sure if this would cause the game to crash in other modes like online or offline play but I've gotten it on accident multiple times when being impatient.