• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Voiced story mode errors

chillbean

wasting time
Reaction score
Unknown
Hate to be the bringer of bad news since I'm not sure this is an easy fix, but during Valentine's story mode, right before she faces off against Marie, Valentine says one of Marie's lines. I think its the one where Marie should say: 'We new this day would come, its inconsequential.' but instead Valentine delivers the line.

I guess this thread can be used to document any other errors, but i haven't noticed any so far.

I've noticed there is already a thread for sound levels, so this is regarding wrong characters speaking and such.

Reactions: AWP112
I could be crazy, but I think there was an error in Big Band's story where one of the spoken lines didn't match what was in the subtitles. Real helpful, I know, but I can't remember what it was. If I do, i'll come back and post it.

EDIT: I just went through BB's story again and I don't think there was an error. I guess I just misheard the first time.

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up, @chillbean. We'll get on it.

@AWP112 We'll have a look. Instances of the text not matching the spoken dialog are really easy to fix. Lines being spoken by the wrong person entirely aren't.

Reactions: chillbean
I was watching a story voice mode play through and saw the second instance of the name "Scythana" at the start of Parasoul's story is shown as "Sycthana"

the voice sounded like it said it correctly.

this error is also present in the PC version too.

I was watching a story voice mode play through and saw the second instance of the name "Scythana" at the start of Parasoul's story is shown as "Sycthana"

the voice sounded like it said it correctly.

this error is also present in the PC version too.

Got it. Fixed. Thanks!

In Filia's story mode, it says that Filia is saying the line "Anyway, where to next?" but I hear Samson's voice saying it.

In Filia's story mode, it says that Filia is saying the line "Anyway, where to next?" but I hear Samson's voice saying it.

Fixed! Thanks. :D

Reactions: SkullMan
Sometimes the text won't continue to the next line while the dialogue is being spoken.

Sometimes the text won't continue to the next line while the dialogue is being spoken.

Known. Might get fixed by the time Vita version is out. Thanks for the heads up anyway!

@AWP112 We'll have a look. Instances of the text not matching the spoken dialog are really easy to fix. Lines being spoken by the wrong person entirely aren't.
As a suggestion, maybe you can fudge it by using Marie's voice filter and altering the pitch slightly. lol

As a suggestion, maybe you can fudge it by using Marie's voice filter and altering the pitch slightly. lol

lol no.

We had the line recorded properly.