• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

WARNING!!! THIS THREAD CONTAINS FANART!

Do you want to see more fanservice?

• Look this way Cerebella! Take a bow!<3

Votes: 97 75.8%
  • Eww, gross! No need for that stuff! >n<

Votes: 13 10.2%
  • What's a fanservice? @.@;

Votes: 18 14.1%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Website
southpawper.deviantart.com
Valentine Cerebella Parasoul
Hello everyone! Welcome to my fanart thread! I'm southpawper, nice to meetcha'!

Here you will find Skullgirls characters placed in a variety of scenarios for your viewing pleasure at no monetary cost to you! (You are paying Aeon with your time though.)

If you are interested in having access to more downloadable content as well as timed exclusives, please visit my Deviantart page at no extra charge here: http://southpawper.deviantart.com/ (Holy Trinity! What a savings!). Oh, and by timed exclusives I mean that sometimes I forget to upload to Skullheart, but then I usually remember to do so the next morning or the day after.^^;

Tumblr: http://southpawper.tumblr.com/

Please enjoy!<3

To start things off, here is the bodacious Nurse Valentine testing out her new jumping hard kick with Miss Squigly:

skullgirls__valentine_s_new_assistant_by_southpawper-d6gzphh.jpg

Last edited:
its very clean

Thanks!

so i think toddabella will visit this thread. so i make a thread for my stuff too?

Huh? Are you the real Toddabella that does the black and white sketches or are you just using his username? It sounds like either you're talking about him or you are him talking in third person.^^;

And yeah, go ahead and make a thread if you want.^^

Reactions: Sparkletoots
^
Still one of my favorite Cerebella fanartists.
I'm still partial to that Rockabella picture for reasons I listed when I commented on it on DA. =p

Love that double, filia and squigly Pic, I wanna make something like that one for my future team, also I'm digging that bella pic ^^

^
Still one of my favorite Cerebella fanartists.
I'm still partial to that Rockabella picture for reasons I listed when I commented on it on DA. =p

Thank you, you're so kind. I agree with you on that. This illustration was a result because I was frustrated. Whenever an image frustrates me no matter the content, I'll try to create something a bit similar. It's a Toddabella thing.

Today I drew an apple. Tomorrow, I'll draw a flower. And then, fanart.

Sounds good!

Goddammit I am dumb. This IS your art thread. I feel like an idiot. Please excuse me while I jump off the cliff on the other end of the canyon.

Haha, it's cool. I love your Cerebella work.

Well, now I have a new pairing. XD. Go Valeggly!

Pairings aside, Excellent work! :)

Thanks!

That looks really nice. :) I still think that OC has a really cool design, it will be cool to see her in one of the stages soon! :)

...I wonder what the red button does. I think it is human nature to check.

Reactions: southpawper
That looks really nice. :) I still think that OC has a really cool design, it will be cool to see her in one of the stages soon! :)

...I wonder what the red button does. I think it is human nature to check.

Thanks! Same here!

Hm...I have no idea what the button does.

Eheh, thank you! I really like how well you draw in the Skullgirls style and it is wonderful to see her brought to life. :)

I'm looking forward to thinking up more moves for her in the future. ^^

Since Skullgirls itself is full of fanservice I don't know how the art couldn't be too.

Yay, thanks for the update. :)

You were really nice to commission with, so I'm very excited for when I can do Wave #2, lol. You are one of the nicest artists I have ordered from! ...Mind you, that is a list of like 3, but you were still up there, eheh.

I am trying to think of super ideas for next time... I came up with one so far, but I still need two more. ^^;

Yay, thanks for the update. :)

You were really nice to commission with, so I'm very excited for when I can do Wave #2, lol. You are one of the nicest artists I have ordered from! ...Mind you, that is a list of like 3, but you were still up there, eheh.

I am trying to think of super ideas for next time... I came up with one so far, but I still need two more. ^^;
You're welcome! Just let me know when you're ready!

The Skullduck. :O

That one still makes me giggle, lol. Would Rescue Rangers be like Ice Climbers?

Here's an in-progress reference sheet of SunnyRei's OC Gardenia. I had some difficulty redesigning some stuff at first because I didn't realize she was moe! Once I found that out it made everything much, much easier.^^
i really dig the redesign and the move are pretty cool too.

Last edited:
And here's another recent picture:

skullgirls_versus____by_southpawper-d6irr4j.jpg
i was thinking of having that team, thanks 4 creating that fanart

Thanks! And you're welcome.

By the way, can you guys delete the images in your reply posts if you have them? It takes up space and would help out the staff and keep the mods happy instead of making them do it. Just a heads up. :)

And here's another piece. CombineCommando's OC Felicia in Cerebella's Cirque Des Cartes poster, along with Feng:

skullgirls__cirque_des_cartes_by_southpawper-d6kp338.jpg

Updated SunnyRei's OC Gardenia:
picture
Ah i've seen that sHP before :3 Hello Dizzy :) cool character by the way.

Reactions: ink_deer