• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Ms. Fortune Weird Head Interactions w/ Burst

Can you explain what is happening?

• Total voters

Fizzxwizz

lit
Reaction score
Steam
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Fizzxwizz
PSN
E_Mano
Ms. Fortune Unknown
Lately I've been thinking about what situations cause the head to be in cooldown with a burst, and it seems like getting hit by a burst doesn't affect the head's cooldown at all but it does seem to be put in cooldown when you attempt a move with the head.

I'm not sure if the head is supposed to not be in cooldown when hit by a burst but I do kinda enjoy being able to nom someone for pressing buttons fullscreen after it happens.

video 1 by @Stuff

Explanation:
When the head is hit out of Decap Attack, it just goes back to neutral falling. In this case, the burst is hitting it out of Decap Attack, so there is no velocity change or knockback or cooldown.
I can fix it, which lets her kick it with any number of hits, but also makes it less useful to boot around vs projectiles. We'll try it.