• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Weird or Unusual headcanons

and on that day, DDB outed himself as a fake account for Ms. Fortune

Actually that's been debunked recently.
They're imaginary.

Wait for the part 2 of the audio interview before you jump the gun and say for certain. The wording of Alex's answers is a fair bit different than the Cliff's Notes edition written down on the google doc.

Wait for the part 2 of the audio interview before you jump the gun and say for certain. The wording of Alex's answers is a fair bit different than the Cliff's Notes edition written down on the google doc.
I might later when my bandwith allows it, being on a limited plan sucks dick.

I might later when my bandwith allows it, being on a limited plan sucks dick.

Well, that's no good.

Yeah, but I wouldn't be so quick to get disappointed--especially considering Peacock's track record with imagined things. Her gang is technically "imaginary" but they can still kick the shit out of you.

Well, that's no good.

Yeah, but I wouldn't be so quick to get disappointed--especially considering Peacock's track record with imagined things. Her gang is technically "imaginary" but they can still kick the shit out of you.
I wouldn't put it past her to make her cigars taste like the bubblegum ones.

I wouldn't put it past her to make her cigars taste like the bubblegum ones.

Considering flavored cigars are an actual thing, I wouldn't put it past her to whip up a sweet or something just for the sake of variety. We'll still have to see about that answer, though--it was pretty nonspecific, and when I read it again I was thinking it might have been referring to her pretending to smoke prior to becoming Peacock. It's still up in the air right now.

Reactions: Undeadtoon
Imaginary or not, they're real enough to deal 2200 damage by themselves.

G478M7b.jpg

Reactions: Undeadtoon
That's only via a supercharged George.

But that would mean she is actually the size of an ant. Star powers don't let antpeople fight Skullgirls.

When Annie fuses with Sagan, she turns into Fukua.

Annie is actually a pretty big of fan of Parasoul. She's proud of her efforts to protect the canopy kingdom and her anti-skullgirl agenda, especially considering how personal it is to her.
She keeps all the fan letters that Parasoul has sent her over the years and collects them in a large box to read over from time to time.

Actually that's been debunked recently.
They're imaginary.
Given Peacock's semi reality warping, they probably started out imaginary and became sorta real, if that makes sense.

Imaginary or not, they're real enough to deal 2200 damage by themselves.

G478M7b.jpg
Are we sure that the cigar isn't laced with Nitro glycerin? Because then Peacock's Goodfellas makes a lot more sense...

Reactions: Amandap99
Do these imaginary cigars cause imaginary lung disorder?

"I'm sorry, Peacock. The diagnosis is imaginary oral cancer. It's terminal."

Also, yeah, you guys freaked out about the whole imaginary cigar thing a little too much. The way Alex worded it was moreso that she probably started smoking after she became Peacock because she gained the ability to generate props for herself via her imagination; he didn't actually say the cigars themselves are fake. After all, her other props and stuff she summons is pretty damn genuine even if it is sprung from her mind. So yeah. :P

I mentioned it elsewhere but I think Elves tend to have a very wide almost ridiculous array of skin colors.

Reactions: Denizen
And bake the best cookies.

Ok, so you've just convinced me to add braces Leduc into my head canon as well

Fukua Head canon (cause there hasn't been enough): The reason Brain Drain cloned Filia is because in order for a body to contain two souls it must have ample room for two minds. Since Filia contains the mind of both host and parasite it was an obvious choice.

Non-Fukua Head canon: Despite her reputation of being the saltiest princess, Umbrella actually detests salty food. She pours sugar on everything. Also, Hungern doesn't eat ice cream. When Umbrella says what flavor Hungern wants she's really just wanting two servings of ice cream.

Ok, so you've just convinced me to add braces Leduc into my head canon as well

Fukua Head canon (cause there hasn't been enough): The reason Brain Drain cloned Filia is because in order for a body to contain two souls it must have ample room for two minds. Since Filia contains the mind of both host and parasite it was an obvious choice.

Considering that they're tearing her apart, I think he needs to go back to the drawing board.

Also, I kinda wonder about the odds of him specifically picking out Filia as a clone template. Maybe there aren't many parasite hosts in the Canopy Kingdom? There is a social stigma against them after all. Squigly has been dead and buried for the last few years and Eliza keeps her parasite well-hidden. Maybe he had Val do some scouting and Filia was all she could find?

Last edited:
Also, I kinda wonder about the odds of him specifically picking out Filia as a clone template. Maybe there aren't many parasite hosts in the Canopy Kingdom? There is a social stigma against them after all. Squigly has been dead and buried for the last few years and Eliza keeps her parasite well-hidden. Maybe he had Val do some scouting and Filia was all she could find?
My thoughts precisely. And remote parasites wouldn't work since they're not connected to one body, so Taliesin and Annie are out (sorry DDB).

Don't worry, Annie already has lookalikes to deal with.

> When a member of the Medici Mafia fancies a game of cards, they always play using a specialized Cirque du Cartes-themed deck, with its more notable members as the face cards (Hubrecht as the King of Hearts, Taliesin as the Ace of Spaces, so on and so forth).
> Valentine likes to train her body to resist any and all forms of inhibition; as such, during what little downtime she gets, she injects and infects herself with various diseases and lets her immune system handle the rest. Other Lab 0 scientists marvel at how she never seems to get sick on the job.

> When a member of the Medici Mafia fancies a game of cards, they always play using a specialized Cirque du Cartes-themed deck, with its more notable members as the face cards (Hubrecht as the King of Hearts, Taliesin as the Ace of Spaces, so on and so forth).
> Valentine likes to train her body to resist any and all forms of inhibition; as such, during what little downtime she gets, she injects and infects herself with various diseases and lets her immune system handle the rest. Other Lab 0 scientists marvel at how she never seems to get sick on the job.
Actually I'm sure that Taliesin is the Jack card. Feng would be the Ace.

when ask who the kids of lab 8 want to hangout with they say Big Band but if you ask who they'd want to be stranded on island with they say Ileum
Leduc and Hive keep quiet (Leduc cause he doesn't want to pick sides, Hive doesn't want to admit she actually likes hanging out with Big Band and Ileum)

• As a child Cerebella would take notes while watching pro wrestling, as a result some of her more spectacular moves are variants of Beowulf's far grander original moves.
(This is actually a possibility since Cerebella is a fan of pro wrestling and Beowulf.)

I mentioned it elsewhere but I think Elves tend to have a very wide almost ridiculous array of skin colors.

Wasn't this pretty much confirmed in the lore interview anyway?

Also, whenever Stanley is displeased with something, he simply turns, shakes his head and mutters, "No respect".
Because Jabberjaw.

Wasn't this pretty much confirmed in the lore interview anyway?

Also, whenever Stanley is displeased with something, he simply turns, shakes his head and mutters, "No respect".
Because Jabberjaw.
Yes and No. Alex only said that the unifying traits of Elves seen so far are the ears.

Yes and No. Alex only said that the unifying traits of Elves seen so far are the ears.

He did say that they have varying skin tones in cool colors, though. Go listen to the last lore interview, it's there.

Anyhow, another random one, inspired by MGS3's Cobra Unit. Playing too much MGS lately. I don't actually expect this to be canon, but it's fun to entertain:

All of the Anti-Skullgirl Labs' weapon projects have dormant mini-bombs implanted inside them, set only to activate shortly after they die.

This serves two purposes--one is that the Labs projects are meant to be confidential, so if they were to die, no one would be able to extract information (or parts) of any sort from their corpse. This could be a failsafe against rival governments, the black market, and a number of other parties who would benefit from being able to examine the body of an ASG weapon.

The other reason is so that in the case that they are to fall in battle against the Skullgirl, their body will be destroyed, and therefore the Skullgirl won't be able to turn them into one of her undead minions. Because it would spell a whole helluva lot of trouble if a Skullgirl were to suddenly turn one of the greatest threats against her into a dangerous weapon for herself. P:

All of the Anti-Skullgirl Labs' weapon projects have dormant mini-bombs implanted inside them, set only to activate shortly after they die.
I like this, but I prefer something a little more peaceful, like the Haven Troopers in MGS4 who gently combusted in a flare of blue flame.

When Peacock first imagined Andy she show him to Stanley and jokely said Stanley was his Dad and Andy energetically called him Pops. At first he was annoyed with the fact Peacock made something so silly out of him but as came to know Andy, Stanley began to see him as an individual. And eventually he was proud to call Andy his "son". They don't hang out much but they're still pretty close
Mmm~ that's all I got

I like this, but I prefer something a little more peaceful, like the Haven Troopers in MGS4 who gently combusted in a flare of blue flame.

But... but explosions are awesome! ;-; Actually that does sound cool visually (and sentimentally), but there was another reason for it being something a bit more violent that I thought of.

See, it'd make a nice deterrent and/or failsafe against any female ASG going rogue and using the Skull Heart. Make a wish and become the Skullgirl, bomb detects you've become dead (undead counts), and BOOM. No more Skullgirl, yay!

...Or at least in theory. P: