• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Administrative Welcome back to Skullheart!

Why hello everyone I am excited to see the future of what is to come with SG and I know that we will all have an incredibly good mom hentai us time as we welcome Liam, our overlord, to the world. To know that as even as many years have gone by I still sit around with my friends in good faith on discord and discuss a many of different things. I would never expect that after 7 years I would still be here with everyone that I have met. There is only good things in our future and I am excited to see the road ahead of us in this bright path there is no darkness. The curse has been broken. Welcome back Skullheart. Way much more beneficial than Beta-Gameplay channel 100%. Love you all hope to see you guys continue to be beneficial to the well being of the world and the friendships we make along the way
But for real. good to see skullheart back.

Attachments

• ss+(2015-03-15+at+03.07.47).jpg
    ss+(2015-03-15+at+03.07.47).jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 261
Once more unto the Lurk we all go.

A strange new world opens beyond... and I took a step in!